ISIL, ISIS, Daesh discussion thread.

Man of Honour
Anything we can do to accelerate the decline of such a barbaric organisation should be welcomed by most.

I'm just not sure the Middle East can ever be stabilised.

Soldato
Were going in! :D

:rolleyes:

As much as this action is necessary, I hardly think it's appropriate to have a gleeful tone to it

Is it hell - good god this board is made up of war warmongering idiots that cannot seem to think for themselves and take what the daily mail tells them as gospel !!

How can this be allowed when many many people do not want it. Should this sort of nonsense not go to a public vote. RIP innocent Syrians.

Finally someone talking sense

Kick the tyres and light the fires.

:rolleyes:

The public don't know what they want for dinner never mind whats best to tackle such issues.

Bombs away!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GSAcS6I.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
There's nothing that can be done about it, so we'd be as well be happy with the great leaders decision.
Hopefully more nations get involved, flatten that place to the ground. It's obviously the right decision.

Soldato
Right now the little bearded fascists are scurrying around making sure theyre well in proximity of civilians so when the inevitable happens they can go loooook the evil west bombed this hospital!!!1111

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom