Deadpool (2016)

Associate
Doesn't look that bad, but I'm disappointed that they seem to be going for the outright clown interpretation of Deadpool.

Though I suppose seeing as he's been at his most popular comics wise since they made him a parody of himself it was bound to happen.

Caporegime
Cannot wait for this, so I take it there will be two versions? God I hope so my son loves Deadpool. I could probably get away with the less adult version from that trailer. I'm looking forward to this more than SW.

Soldato
Not sure what i think about the Deadpool movie, so many people on FB etc like screaming from the rooftops about it going back 6 months, 90% of them didnt even know he existed.. We'll have to see how it goes, i'm holding judgement until viewed!

Associate
Love the deadpool character, Reynolds does have previous for killing characters I love though.

Still hope he nails this one. Couldn't suffer another green lantern type screw up.

Soldato
Looks Epic. RR should be a perfect fit for the wisecracking irreverent Deadwood. ( i mean Deadpool! wtf tablet autocorrect!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom