Bikers Youtube thread

IC3

IC3

Soldato
They're a bit pricey, although there are tutorials on how to make your own for around 50 quid. :)

Last edited:
Associate
On the balance of probability, that chap will be a dead within a year. No place for that on the roads.

This guy is a complete idiot. He is not only risking his life but the life of others.

There is a time and a place for a calculated fast paced ride based on what's around at the time.

Complete ****** comes to mind, or have I just grown up to fast?

Matt

Soldato
This guy is a complete idiot. He is not only risking his life but the life of others.

There is a time and a place for a calculated fast paced ride based on what's around at the time.

Complete ****** comes to mind, or have I just grown up to fast?

Matt

Just another ****** with a camera stuck on his lid trying to reinvent the wheel and desperate to make a name for himself on you tube.

I woke up Grumpy today.

Associate
On the balance of probability, that chap will be a dead within a year. No place for that on the roads.

A year!? That is generous. At 4 minutes that 150ish~mph undertake at a junction/cross roads was ludicrous.

I couldn't watch anymore.

I could watch people on youtube get kicked by kangaroos and fall off push bikes or jetskis all day long but that video gave me that nasty feeling like when you see someone climbing a crane and hanging off it for fun.

Tempting fate.

Soldato
There's no way that lot is coming off easily I forsee drilling studs out and other fun times, definitely something to hand off to someone else to swear at :D

Amen! When i first got mine i was giving it a beating down the a2 a blew one of the exhaust gasket in torrential rain and ended up limping 20 miles on three cylinders. I took one look at the studs and gave it to my father.. then watched him swear and cuss for 8 hours with the studs :D:D now i can get headers on and off in 10 mins. Cheers dad!

Back
Top Bottom