Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Permabanned
You selling them or something? Photo looks good.

That's the plan, yup... had first sale the day before yesterday and haven't even finished building the website yet.

Got a load of stock coming from China which should arrive next week... want to use own product photos rather than stock photos or renders - think it makes things look better plus this whole setup including the perspex infinity curve stand & three lights with wireless trigger was £700 so well worth the investment.

Soldato
And Gwent, card game from Witcher 3!
20160427_173936.jpg

Nice, where did you get it from? I love this game would probably buy a deck at the right price.

Do you have the other factions?

Caporegime
That's the plan, yup... had first sale the day before yesterday and haven't even finished building the website yet.

Got a load of stock coming from China which should arrive next week... want to use own product photos rather than stock photos or renders - think it makes things look better plus this whole setup including the perspex infinity curve stand & three lights with wireless trigger was £700 so well worth the investment.

Fantastic. All the best with it :)

Soldato
Nice, where did you get it from? I love this game would probably buy a deck at the right price.

Do you have the other factions?

Hey! It comes with the physical version of the dlc, i saw the ps4 one for £15 on game so bought it for gwent and will sell on the dlc code! (Physical oc wasnt available) and the upcoming dlc is doing the same with other factions!

Dlc done right, box is nice quality not looked at cards yet!

Just checked game have since increased the price to £20

Last edited:
Soldato
Hey! It comes with the physical version of the dlc, i saw the ps4 one for £15 on game so bought it for gwent and will sell on the dlc code! (Physical oc wasnt available) and the upcoming dlc is doing the same with other factions!

Dlc done right, box is nice quality not looked at cards yet!

Just checked game have since increased the price to £20

Not too bad, probably worth it for the cards. How do you get the other decks? Looks like it's only 2 of the 4 factions to me.

Associate
A few bits and pieces

A new keyboard and mouse set for minideej
keyboard_zpskzfnvzkr.jpg

As summer is coming and it is apparently dry and very sunny here some shades and a sunhat.
glasses_zpsyobkfh8c.jpg

sunhat_zpsqdxq0jpb.jpg

And finally an upgrade from my woeful Sony Xperia J (it's been a while)
phone_zps8tagxg44.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom