Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
No he isn't.

Most were young and foolish once upon a time, and most will have probably voted in favour of the Common Market/EU. But now they have a sensible Head on their Shoulders, they have seen sense and saved our Bacon, from another 40+ years of ****

Think of the Kids :p

This exactly, I don't think it's fair writing off all the older leave voters just because they'll be dead soon!

They've seen the good and the bad and like you say, I think even the sternest remainers will be thankful in the years to come.

Soldato
xETb.jpg

polled on a whole 1652 of the 34 million voters.... sounds cherry picked to me.

Soldato
What do you consider the same experience? I spent 2 years in Germany and France Living and studying. Likewise similar situation with lots of friends, brother is either there or living in Singapore. Pretty sure that's more experience then most brits have in regards to the EU no? Sure there will be older brits with more experience, but had a fair taste, and it did taste good :p

I'm talking length of time, and there's more to EU exposure than Erasmus. What you've had is a nice studying experience. Hardly representative of living under the EU.

Pretty sure that's more experience then most brits have in regards to the EU no?

How is 2 years of Erasmus more exposure to the EU than say 30-40 years of living as a part of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom