• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD POLARIS RX-480 IN STOCK: THE PERFECT GAMING UPGRADE!!

Soldato
Sapphire Nitro will be 249 delivered at OcUK as Sapphire giving us support and OcUK is first to order world wide, I've taken 2000 to start with, this card gonna sell like crazy!!!

*Rubs hands*

This better be good or I'm giving you an angry phonecall. I'm banking on these cards.

Aod

Aod

Soldato
Sapphire Nitro will be 249 delivered at OcUK as Sapphire giving us support and OcUK is first to order world wide, I've taken 2000 to start with, this card gonna sell like crazy!!!

I'm throwing cash at the screen but nothing's happening! :eek:

Any ETA on the Sapphire cards coming in? I'm getting impatient like a schoolboy on the way to the toyshop! :D

Associate
Got my reference Sapphire today to replace my 290 and can't believe how much smaller and lighter it is. Seems to do what it says on the tin so far!

Associate
No stock for 2-3 weeks doesn't sound great. Nice first day stock though.

dont jump guns :D , you will have plenty of AIB cards, personally i would prefere that, untill they sort out the reference issue with power target, as gibbo said you have 2k nitro on the way, so doesnt really matter if AMD doesnt deliver reference in between, it would have been even better if AMD skiped the reference design altogether as i said previously, i knew the cooler wouldn't be up to the task.

Back
Top Bottom