• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Guys where can I get an SLI bridge for these 1080's. Someone posted they are in stock on Nvidias website but thats for US and Canada only :(

Associate
So after much debating on what to upgrade to I've gone for a 1080 instead of SLI 980ti. So the question is how is stock at the moment? I see some Palit cards are in stock but I really like the EVGA SC which I have put an order in on Amazon for £599.99 however they are out of stock.

Has anyone received any EVGA SC cards or EVGA cards at all?

I have never used Palit before any ideas on how good they are? They only seem to have 2 year warranty's on there cards.

Soldato
http://www.geforce.co.uk/hardware/1...=Campaign-Pascal-GTX-1080-Q1-Owned-Web-Banner

Scroll down a little and you'll see it. Comes in 2 slots or 4 slots

Comes in 3 slot too, which is actually what people usually call 2 slot, 2 is basically no gap aka 1 slot gap. The problem is the most common (60mm) is not in stock anywhere... I'm in the same boat trying to bag one as I've got 2 x FTW 1080s turning up Monday if all goes to plan.

@Benny boy, can haz moar SLI bridges pls?

Associate
I posted in the CS forum about upgrading to a Saturday delivery for my EVGA SC order at 1730 yesterday, but no-one has replied yet. Is there something magic I should have done to my post to make it visible to the team?

Just phone up. I did this morning to ask if my Strix could be upgraded to Saturday delivery if they come in today and the chap on the line updated the order in seconds.

It was also gratis which I though was incredibly generous given I'm already benefiting massively from being locked in at the 27th May price.

Soldato
The thing is don't feel sorry for OCUK on the difference between exchange rate now and then. It's their choice to take full payment up front for pre-orders so it's only right that they feel the brunt of it.

Soldato
The thing is don't feel sorry for OCUK on the difference between exchange rate now and then. It's their choice to take full payment up front for pre-orders so it's only right that they feel the brunt of it.

To be fair it sometimes goes the other way and they make more money. Just the way the cookie crumbles that a massive GPU launch with low amounts of stock came at the same time!

Associate

I just hope they wont penalized future buyers with higher prices to even out their margins :/

Soldato
To be fair it sometimes goes the other way and they make more money. Just the way the cookie crumbles that a massive GPU launch with low amounts of stock came at the same time!

Yeah true. I've just always disliked the whole take full payment up front for preorder system so I find it amusing that it's now biting them in the bottom :D

Associate
Just phone up. I did this morning to ask if my Strix could be upgraded to Saturday delivery if they come in today and the chap on the line updated the order in seconds.

It was also gratis which I though was incredibly generous given I'm already benefiting massively from being locked in at the 27th May price.

Thanks - they have now replied on the CS forum. £10 to upgrade but I'm happy with that. I'm probably not as prolific a forum user as others who may have got it gratis :)

Back
Top Bottom