• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Anyone having trouble with the Gigabyte Xtreme VR panel?

On mine the left HDMI doesn't work at all and the right hand one sort of works but keeps turning the display of my Rift on and off. Its like the signal is intermittent

Associate
Sorry to pester, but Gibbo/Ben - is there any more news on why only 40 SC's turned up today when it seems everyone was expecting 50?

Will the missing 10 turn up next week?
Will next week's shipment also be 40 units now rather than 50?

I imaging anyone in the 40-50 and 80-100 range will now be looking at having to wait yet another week for their card which is really disappointing given the information we have been told this week.

Thanks

Associate
Anyone having trouble with the Gigabyte Xtreme VR panel?

On mine the left HDMI doesn't work at all and the right hand one sort of works but keeps turning the display of my Rift on and off. Its like the signal is intermittent

I read rift was having probs with some 1080's using display port dno about HDMI though

Soldato
Sorry to pester, but Gibbo/Ben - is there any more news on why only 40 SC's turned up today when it seems everyone was expecting 50?

Will the missing 10 turn up next week?
Will next week's shipment also be 40 units now rather than 50?

I imaging anyone in the 40-50 and 80-100 range will now be looking at having to wait yet another week for their card which is really disappointing given the information we have been told this week.

Thanks

I was 105 last week so assuming 5 people move, I was hoping to be on the tail end of next weeks 50. Now looking likely it will be the week after....when I'm on holiday for a fortnight!

Soldato
I read rift was having probs with some 1080's using display port dno about HDMI though
Rift only uses HDMI.

As for the issue, I would be looking at RMA'ing. Its a what +£700 device?

Maybe take a look at Gigabyte forums (I assume they have a community) and see if anyone else experiencing same issue and perhaps solved it first.

Associate
aah must have been the vive then??.. i defo read something

Think that's the whole display port adaptor to the link box thing not working with the Vive when using a 1080 (but it's fine with a 980ti etc).......not a deal breaker for many, but highly embarrassing for Nvidia and co considering the big push on VR with the new range.

Back
Top Bottom