*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
Well, as it's me writing it I would assume people would understand it's my opinion. :)

The game is bad. Fact.

Your crappy opinion, Fact.

Well looking at this, don't think I'll bother.

Thanks for saving me time and bandwidth :)

I really don't get this it's free, why would you not want to try it for yourself, does every-one in life tell you what's what. (You where downloading it a couple of hours ago so it didn't save you bandwidth either)

Man of Honour
because he was made to look like a fool in front of his OCUK friends ;)

So, is the beta open to all now?

Its open to all today yeah, dont know if its a certain time this evening or whether its already open though.

Looking forward to trying another map though if its true, do we know yet how many maps release will have?

Associate
I had a guy from the other team spawn next to me capping a base just now, that was not impressive. Like the game but I've seen poor connections on more than one game.

Associate
Its open to all today yeah, dont know if its a certain time this evening or whether its already open though.

Looking forward to trying another map though if its true, do we know yet how many maps release will have?

sweet.. i'll sign up then! I look forward to complaining with all of you :D

Soldato
Just been reading the old BF4 thread at the time of the beta, it's identical to this thread right now infact I had to scroll back up to the top to make sure I wasn't still in the BF1 thread, hilarious. I would recommend a read if you have 10 min's spare.

Caporegime
Tried it again this morning after work, still enjoying it tbh, yes it looks like Battlefront visually which is no bad thing the visuals are top notch.

A lot of hate (much as for Hardline which I like actually) but I think it'll be a success, the beta map is a bit meh but I'm sure they'll have much better maps in the main release.

Definitely going to get this but not at the **** take prices listed on Origin, I'll wait for a price drop it not because I don't like the look of the beta more being taken for a mug by EA's prices, same as Battlefront and Hardline - paid £27 and £15 respectively for those and still enjoy them.

Last edited:
Soldato
issue with dice, they need to hire people that understand gameplay that is fun,
visually and soundscape they are the best there is but gameplay is like no man sky, its just isnt there and its all empty space.

Man of Honour
visually and soundscape they are the best there is but gameplay is like no man sky, its just isnt there and its all empty space.

Yeah indeed - the fundamentals of the gameplay and coding are as poor as the graphics and atmosphere are good :| the beta has convinced me they still haven't learnt from earlier games and infact in some ways have gone backwards and cements my decision not to buy it.

Caporegime

Its a desert, what do you want, Las Vegas to be a map in the game?

Back
Top Bottom