Poll: ** The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Thread **

Which colour iPhone 7 or 7 Plus are you going for?

• Jet Black (gloss)

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • Black

Votes: 207 31.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 30 4.6%
  • Gold

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Rose Gold

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • I wanted one, but the lack of headphone jack is a deal breaker

Votes: 76 11.7%
  • I'm not buying one

Votes: 236 36.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
You pay equal amounts per month for 20 months, 0% finance

After 12 months you can upgrade for free but the 20 months interest free starts again. You hand in your iPhone each time. After the next 20 month period the iPhone is yours.

Ah, there's the catch! If you take the upgrade option after 12 months you start the 20 months again. Makes a bit more sense.

Soldato
Yep you can continually recontract, or let the 20 months end and the phone is yours. Same as how o2 do their contracts essentially I guess but at a lower cost.. Wonder how much pressure this will put on network pricing

Soldato
Wondering what todo, was hoping the 128gb would be near the 64gb price I paid last year!

I was kind of hoping the 32G would have been closer to the 6S 16GB.

32G would actually do for me but, as it's £619 it seems almost churlish not to spend another 13% to quadruple the space and get jet black into the bargain.

The Apple marketing machine isn't stupid :(

I see the leather cases are up to a staggering £45 too!

Soldato
Steve Jobs really did know how to do a presentation, they clearly are not the same these days.

This...
I've never really been an Apple fan, don't get me wrong I have an iPhone and an iPad but I don't get excited by their stuff, Jobs, was a salesman, he could sell, he was a user, he "got" Appleand knew where and what he wanted them to be and could articulate it to the nth degree, these days, it seems like they are just picking anyone from the team and letting them do the demos...

Soldato
Wow didn't know the upgrade program included ac, I never sell my old phones so it's no loss to me just means my kids don't get my old phone.

So the upgrade program basically gets you a new iphone and ac every year for what is at this years price point about £550, if I'm right on that it seems a pretty good deal and I'm even more trmpted now

Just been reading up on this. The upgrade programme is only available through Apple stores which is a bit of a pain. Would've been good if it was available online.

Soldato
I'm gonna wait for next years.. There is a lot I want in the phone but having just got an insurance replacement on my 6+ I can't see any great reason to upgrade just yet. My money may go to a watch or upgraded iPad

Having said all that I'll probably end up with one haha!

Back
Top Bottom