Overwatch

R^T

R^T

Associate
If anyone fancies having a blast together add me on Live.
GT : lukusmaximus25
I'm just about to hit level 25 so I will be jumping into season 2, would love to have some games with everyone.

Thanks

Soldato
Ugh, last night was awful. Lost so many close games in competitive, I don't mind getting steamrolled but when the score is tied at 2-2 both teams at 90% and you lose it feels so bad.

Soldato
That is true but it is so fun when it goes in your favour. Playing the other night, down 2-0 and came back 2-2 then final round the enemy team got to 99%-0% but we took it back in overtime and won :D.

I am finding my placement matches harder this time round, currently on 5 losses, 2 wins (season 1 was 7 Wins, 3 losses). I don't know if it is just one of those things, more people playing this season or there has been some changes in the background to how matchmaking works.

Soldato
Ugh, last night was awful. Lost so many close games in competitive, I don't mind getting steamrolled but when the score is tied at 2-2 both teams at 90% and you lose it feels so bad.

Its painful losing and seeing that ranking dropped. Peaked at 2400 but down to 2200 now. Need to play in a full team back hurts carrying ****tards.

Soldato
Its painful losing and seeing that ranking dropped. Peaked at 2400 but down to 2200 now. Need to play in a full team back hurts carrying ****tards.

Highest I have been was 2356 but I'm down to 2298 after last night. Can't seem to string wins together so I'm playing a constant game of one step forward one step back. I'm in a team of 3 but you really are at the mercy of the people you are paired with. We stopped a team right before the final checkpoint on defense (Hollywood) last night so we pretty much needed to move the payload the entire way on attack to win and a team of 2 we were grouped with decided to go Hanzo/Widowmaker when we already had an Ana. That was gg right there, I knew we didn't stand a chance.

I politely asked would one of them consider changing to a tank or dps because we really needed an aggressive push but no response, we never even managed to take the first point because they just sat back (not killing much might I add) and we were constantly getting ganged up on at the point. I'm getting angry just thinking about it.

Associate
Been playing last couple of days and had to turn chat volume off due to so many idiots with shouting down mic or playing music, real shame as I love this game but finding more and more annoying people playing it, worst was playing a game and getting some good tactics going with a few other players then all of a sudden a kid starts screaming down the mic, did my head in so quit game.

Fergin

Soldato
Highest I have been was 2356 but I'm down to 2298 after last night. Can't seem to string wins together so I'm playing a constant game of one step forward one step back. I'm in a team of 3 but you really are at the mercy of the people you are paired with. We stopped a team right before the final checkpoint on defense (Hollywood) last night so we pretty much needed to move the payload the entire way on attack to win and a team of 2 we were grouped with decided to go Hanzo/Widowmaker when we already had an Ana. That was gg right there, I knew we didn't stand a chance.

I politely asked would one of them consider changing to a tank or dps because we really needed an aggressive push but no response, we never even managed to take the first point because they just sat back (not killing much might I add) and we were constantly getting ganged up on at the point. I'm getting angry just thinking about it.

Yeah, some people really don't care about winning which is so annoying in a competitive game mode. Forget what you like and play to win.

Associate
Been playing last couple of days and had to turn chat volume off due to so many idiots with shouting down mic or playing music, real shame as I love this game but finding more and more annoying people playing it, worst was playing a game and getting some good tactics going with a few other players then all of a sudden a kid starts screaming down the mic, did my head in so quit game.

Fergin

Came in to check comments on the game as I'm thinking of buying it, but this one caught my eye.

My boys and their friends play Destiny and every now and then I'll join them, but I have to mute them after a few minutes as they annoy me so much. My boy screams downstairs when he realises I'm not listening! ☺

Soldato
tried the free weekend of this over the past couple of days and i really enjoyed it but as i tend not to play with others it just doesn't work with random teams.

i can see an excellent and fun game but it requires a good team to enjoy it fully, i have had a few games with teams that pick a balanced team and stick together and they are great but its just not for an unsociable gamer.

Soldato
Would agree with that, when you're solo you're completely at the mercy of the people the game groups you with. If the team composition is bad you're not going to get anywhere.

Associate
So I'm finding competitive on the PS4 a bit frustrating. No matter how many medals I get in a game I have bad teams and we end up losing. I really need to team up with 3-6 people on chat and get the job done right. Im currently just under 2100 my PSN name is Sieze2. Shoot me a friend request and lets team up. I don't mind running lucio, I just want to win more!

Soldato
It isn't often we have a full party but there is often 3 or 4 of us on. I already have you on my friends list so will keep an eye out for you but alternatively if you seem me on just join the party we don't bite.

Associate
It isn't often we have a full party but there is often 3 or 4 of us on. I already have you on my friends list so will keep an eye out for you but alternatively if you seem me on just join the party we don't bite.

Lol I nearly joined your party last night bud ! I didn't know the others so didn't join. I wish I bloody had! I will next time.

Soldato
Lol I nearly joined your party last night bud ! I didn't know the others so didn't join. I wish I bloody had! I will next time.

The more the merrier, though we didn't do too well last night. I think by the end I finished about 10 points higher than the start of the night :D

This is a lie.

Just a teeny white lie and even then it was only a playful nibble ;)

Back
Top Bottom