Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO)

Associate
Yep seems to be getting worse. When will valve come up with an anti cheat system that works. Im not PC savvy but can they just not come up with a system that detects modified files and instaban ??

Soldato
Yep seems to be getting worse. When will valve come up with an anti cheat system that works. Im not PC savvy but can they just not come up with a system that detects modified files and instaban ??

esea has it, challengeme.gg has it

valve need to sort it out if they want people to keep playing.

Soldato
I'll probably be on late, had a quick game last night and it was good fun, the reg feels much better than it does on MM servers for some reason - had me convinced it was running 128tick until I saw MrKeeno's post.

Associate
OP
I will be on tonight - will keep an eye out for people joining the server as I don't fancy playing with bots only for hours on end!

I'll probably be on late, had a quick game last night and it was good fun, the reg feels much better than it does on MM servers for some reason - had me convinced it was running 128tick until I saw MrKeeno's post.

Think we should set a time so people are not sat playing bots, say 9 o'clock? I do notice even with the 64 tick server it still feels better than MM. It will be interested to see how the 128 feels.

Soldato
Think we should set a time so people are not sat playing bots, say 9 o'clock? I do notice even with the 64 tick server it still feels better than MM. It will be interested to see how the 128 feels.

I'll try to get home and be on for then, if not, I should be on for about 11ish if anyones about. If not, I'll certainly be around over the weekend :D

Soldato
Gun sounds? Do'nt get me bloody started. Genuinely think he new AK and M4 sounds are making me play worse haha.

How about the new SG sound though, that sounds amazing to me :eek: the bass on it, might sound better for some

Also my fav skin is the Damascus steel which Ive had for years but never been able to use, this has to be my final excuse not to master this weapon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fq66PL_Ow4

They can probably only top this now by bringing in a Predator style minigun nade launchers and terrain deformation with wall damage. I can dream but I remember the first bad company had full terrain deformation down to about 10 feet deep. Probably not a csgo thing but with some random dev coding who knows :D They could bring it in as a game mode, the plebs would love it and abandon competitive, ergo a win/win for all

Had a look at that new server, is it in Ireland ? works well looks like, I believe faceit are the only company who have british isles server otherwise

Back
Top Bottom