Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO)

Soldato
I noticed that :(

I even got multiplay to set up the profile for me in case I was doing it wrong, seems they didn't get it right either lol

in net_graph it was still running at 64 tick. have you added the tick rate to the launch commands? its bee awhile since I setup a server as my clan used to have 1

Associate
OP
in net_graph it was still running at 64 tick. have you added the tick rate to the launch commands? its bee awhile since I setup a server as my clan used to have 1

Hmm, they said they had done all that. Tomorrow is another day, i'll get it sorted then.

Soldato
after D/W/W/W/L/W/D i managed to rank up to MG2 again, hopefully i can keep it this time!

Prime matchmaking seems to help a lot, as well as playing consistently with a team.

Soldato
skill level at MG varies so much.

2 solo games yesterday, one game the rest of the team/enemy team literally played like silvers. actually no. thats giving silvers a bad name. they were worse.

the other game everyone played like GE's 1 taps for days, not cheating. just extremely good.

Associate
Agreed, I think MG is a breeding ground for smurfs though. Im finding it hard to rank up past MG2 due to some games getting really easy games and others I cant do anything..

Soldato
Agreed, I think MG is a breeding ground for smurfs though. Im finding it hard to rank up past MG2 due to some games getting really easy games and others I cant do anything..

im MG1 if you wanna add me and have some games.

ranking up seems harder these days.

from GNM to MG1 took a win streak of 12.

ive had a 7 win streak at MG1 and not ranked up.

before you used to get ranked up after about 3/4 wins.

Back
Top Bottom