Civilization VI

Soldato
well the chess and GO people knows what a good AI is like, they always loose.
if you have too good an AI, you cant win ever.
Not sure that be fun to play with.

Yeah but the trouble with Civ is that on the harder difficulty levels the AI has to cheat to be good, intelligent AI would be preferable.

Associate
f34da120eeca9c58951a9c3df483f5bb.png

Caporegime
Mine's unpacking now, I moved to New Zealand for the day :p

At this point I'm regretting accepting a job in Germany, instead of trying for one in New Zealand ;)

Mind you, all my stuff arrived today so once I manage to find which box all the cables are in I can set up my computer and play Civ tomorrow!! :D

Last edited:
Associate
What VPN are you using to get it working on Steam? I can never manage to get one that accepts I'm in another country :(

PureVPN but I had to disable Steam Guard (using recovery code from phone), log out of phone app, remove all authorised devices, quit steam and restart PC, log in to VPN in Australia, log in to Steam and it worked. Convoluted but worked nonetheless thanks to reddit

Soldato
Wow I really like it.
Culture now works like research having it's own tech tree.

CivilizationVI_2016_10_20_19_42_07_642_zpsp2utox3n.png

Please note if you want to automatically change day-night circle you have to select this option
circle_zpsv35a6nu2.png

And while I like the new selection of bonuses, I cannot figure out which one have selected until closed the popup. It doesn't highlight it. (I will report it to Firaxis).

CivilizationVI_2016_10_20_19_36_11_081_zps4tx5hybv.png

Another thing that need to investigate. I got popups from around turn 10 to turn 84, have received around 6 if not 7 player AI have lost already!!!!!! (I play huge map)
However I do not know which

Soldato
It's bizarrely soothing listening to Sean Bean read out the text from researching items etc

Yeah, I agree with you. Sean Bean was a great choice.

Btw found a bug, at least with Gorgo.

If someone is going to declare war on you, you get your own CIV declaring war on you also :p
(just the cut scene not something that actually happens).

Back
Top Bottom