Titanfall 2

Soldato
Does anything play well with crossfire? :p

/may or may not still be bitter over a past experience

Haha I gave up on multi-gpu last year. I've tried crossfire and SLI and my conclusion until they can get it to work on a hardware level it isn't worth the hassle of relying on developers and drivers.

(Speaking from experience of 290x Trifire/970 and 980 SLI)

Joined the OCUK network earlier.

Associate
Haha I gave up on multi-gpu last year. I've tried crossfire and SLI and my conclusion until they can get it to work on a hardware level it isn't worth the hassle of relying on developers and drivers.

(Speaking from experience of 290x Trifire/970 and 980 SLI)

Joined the OCUK network earlier.

Ha, I'm at the end of my tether with xfire but I'm kinda stuck with it as I have a 4K monitor so I need the performance when it works.

Man of Honour
Past 6 pages have no mention of any figures so you're wrong about that.

Is it really that difficult to just post up to date player counts rather than an unhelpful post?

I don't know player numbers at any one time, I'm not sure anyone does.

You'll always find a game unless it's late on at night and it's worth getting.

How well does it play with crossfire?

Doesn't work with SLI AFAIK so doubt Crossfire would. It doesn't need high specs to run.

Associate
What would you call late on at night? I was playing from 11pm - 1am last night and there was 500+ players from my region. The player count for my region in the morning was around 150 yesterday and went up as it got later.

Man of Honour
Friday night at about 1am (so Sat morning) there wasn't enough to make a game in Hardpoint, but there was in other modes. That's the only time I've experienced an issue finding a game.

Associate
got some time to give this a go today and started single player, its not bad so far..
going to give multiplayer a try and see how bad i am against real people :p

Soldato
4db3ce55c9.png
:(

EA Really messed this one up

Soldato
Am I reading that right? 81 players? That cant be right can it?

It isn't total, it's the amount of players in his region (which I think is based on the datacentre selected.

Saying that during the week there are only around 6k players on the pc version so it's not exactly massive. I'm hoping the sales and upcoming christmas/new year period will see this get the love it deserves.

Soldato
Picked this up yesterday for £26 and boy am I happy I did!

I loved the original Titanfall so was only a matter of time before I picked up 2.

The MP is just as fast and manic as 1 and the grappling hook is great fun!

I really hope that the sale boosts the player base as it would be very sad for this game not to get the recognition it deserves!

Soldato
I can't remember which Data centre I'm on, I would have guessed London.

Just nights seem very quiet for me. Would check it out after work but I have Pokemon getting delivered.. Priorities and all that.

Associate
Picked this up yesterday for £26 and boy am I happy I did!

I loved the original Titanfall so was only a matter of time before I picked up 2.

The MP is just as fast and manic as 1 and the grappling hook is great fun!

I really hope that the sale boosts the player base as it would be very sad for this game not to get the recognition it deserves!

I've not been this hooked on a game for a long time. Just reached G4 and still find it fun to play.

Like you say the speed and smoothness of multiplayer is awesome. It's just a shame they released at such a bad time and went head to head with BF1 and the new CoD. Everyone seems to be playing those at the moment.

Looking forward to the DLCs... Does anyone know when the first one is coming?

Associate
Had a bunch of really suspicious kills lately (people knowing exactly where I was before they should even be able to see me).

Did a quick search and found 5 or so sites and YouTube vids selling various aimbot and wallhack programs, specifically for TF2. Kinda sad given how small the community already is. Just puts me off playing

Soldato
I hope that isn't true!

Had a few great games on the attrition mode last night. The DMR is incredible once you get used to it. Headshots or 2 chest shots to kill. Even good in close quarters as long as you have the perk which allows quick ADS.

Also unlocked the Volt. I can see this being my go-to SMG over the CAR

Associate
I hope that isn't true!

Just search on Google, there's a bunch of them on the 1st page. Even people showing them running in-game on YouTube. I was skeptical too at first, but it seems like a widespread problem. I doubt much will be done about it either.

I've tried all the guns now and for me the R-201 is king. It has a solid range and still maintains serious damage at close quarters. For titans I play Legion with Sensor Array. In Bounty Hunt it's unstoppable.

Anyway probably gonna give the game a break for a while. Like I said, seeing all those sites and videos showing hacks has kinda put me off

Back
Top Bottom