Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Very smart. You can't beat Musto, i've a pile of shooting jackets in the garage from other brands that are either falling apart or leaking. My Mustos's still going strong.

Have they improved then? I remember around 15 years back you where lucky to get a season out of Musto jackets..

Soldato
Have they improved then? I remember around 15 years back you where lucky to get a season out of Musto jackets..

They must have in that case. I've a pair of their machine washable tweed breeks, which have been brilliant as well. Both still keeping me bone dry despite being dragged through the brambles!

Associate
I tend to find its either the hinge or the cable that breaks on headphones.. 5 days out of warranty the cable on my clouds start acting up. Decided to buy a new cable and solder it in rather than buying a replacement; easier than expected as it has solder pads the size of Texas.

I4yWfug.jpg

Tea Drinker
Don
Associate
Nice one, its good to hear. I've never looked at them since back then as I know a few people who had issues. I wont need anything soon though as I splashed out on the harkila pro hunter x jacket and trousers a couple of years back when they came out and they're still like new. Bought them as I know a couple of keepers who have worn the none x version daily for the last 4 years.

Associate
Went in for some shampoo today and couldn't resist this..... I've had my tools for about 10 years now from when I did my apprentiship and they've lasted very well (signet).

20161228_000630_zpse1zty1gj.jpg

Soldato
Went in for some shampoo today and couldn't resist this..... I've had my tools for about 10 years now from when I did my apprentiship and they've lasted very well (signet).

I've had my Halfords pro set for 24 years now, & apart from one rachet needing to be replaced (my own fault) & a couple of the sockets breaking(again, misuse by yours truly) it's been excellent.

Associate
I've had my Halfords pro set for 24 years now, & apart from one rachet needing to be replaced (my own fault) & a couple of the sockets breaking(again, misuse by yours truly) it's been excellent.

That's good to hear. My current tools have had an hard life but still work, it's just nice to have some new ones every now and then and at £1 an item its not bad value.
Is it me or are all the tools black? I got one but its silver tools

Yes they're all black, its the only reason I bought it :p

Soldato
That's good to hear. My current tools have had an hard life but still work, it's just nice to have some new ones every now and then and at £1 an item its not bad value.

Yes they're all black, its the only reason I bought it :p

Did you pay £200 for it or was it on an offer?

Associate
Did you pay £200 for it or was it on an offer?

I paid £200 but I don't think its bad value for a 200 piece set. I had the top box and roller cabinet plus a few other bits for half price or less last week, didn't get the middle box though as no local stores had it in.

Back
Top Bottom