Fresh Random Image Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
aston martin- snip
Would have been in the things I haven't purchased thread until it was axed again.
I drove one of those the other day, it was horrible.
The 550brake F-Type I drove 2 mins before driving the Aston was ****ing mental though, loved every minute of it!
WCGe2JB.jpg

Permabanned
I drove one of those the other day, it was horrible.
The 550brake F-Type I drove 2 mins before driving the Aston was ****ing mental though, loved every minute of it!
*snip*

The torque from that engine is epic - wants to spin the rear wheels up from idle :D

These are wonderfully epic too:

QQ6OTD3.png

Pleasant surprise for a Vauxhall... the only Vauxhall I would ever consider buying ;)

Man of Honour
I do love my daily commute views.

2017.01.04_00001_20170104_165618.jpg

Associate
This song may have a Clipping problem...

fhSwFZF.png

DR5! Believe it or not, somebody got paid for that Mastering. I hope they were immediately put against a wall and shot.

Edit: Also this forum may have a colour accuracy problem. On Imgur, or any other random forum the Orange is actually Red, as it appears in the software! Why does it only appear Orange here??

Last edited:
Associate
*clipped avril song*

DR5! Believe it or not, somebody got paid for that Mastering. I hope they were immediately put against a wall and shot.

Edit: Also this forum may have a colour accuracy problem. On Imgur, or any other random forum the Orange is actually Red, as it appears in the software! Why does it only appear Orange here??

I might be colourblind but it looks red to me.....

HfXf0dS.jpg

(I'm literally trusting the imgur comments that this is dickbutt and not something worse, I actually am colourblind and this is a bunch of spots afaik....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom