New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I think the moderation on this forum is perfect actually, it's a good mix between harsh and forgiving. The MM moderation is quite harsh but I think on the whole that's a good thing to maintain its integrity.

There are other forums out there which feel like dictatorships and made me scared to post :(
I come here for vaguely grown up discussions, I've got plenty of other forums I can visit if I just want to call someone a ****ing ****. Although there are times it could come in handy on here :D

Man of Honour
To be fair I've been on here for over 10 years and the only time I ever got my wrist slapped was MM, at times I felt it was harsh (suspension vs infraction etc) but then again I guess the mods have to be.

Soldato
Looking much nicer already. Good job admin peeps!

Can we have selectable themes for those of us who can't install them? Just a dark alternative theme (and perhaps a light one) would be nice.

Associate
Looking much nicer already. Good job admin peeps!

Can we have selectable themes for those of us who can't install them? Just a dark alternative theme (and perhaps a light one) would be nice.

Yes, the dark theme is definitely on the cards, and maybe if there is time a really compact slim theme with minimal tools on screen (like a reader mode)

Soldato
So I'm fairly sure that this hasn't been raised as an issue yet, but with private messages, if you quote something and then only put a short reply it cuts off the message like the below?
ZZWhpcvh.png.jpg

Additionally, is it really necessary to have everything in boxes at the bottom of each message?

Associate
yeh your right actually. the only gripe i have is the modding of the mm is really harsh at times but maybe it is a good thing. by the way mods, do our past infractions get cancelled out with the new forum? a new beginning and all that??

Caporegime
So I'm fairly sure that this hasn't been raised as an issue yet, but with private messages, if you quote something and then only put a short reply it cuts off the message like the below?

Additionally, is it really necessary to have everything in boxes at the bottom of each message?

No, it looks rubbish. And it serves you right for talking to that idiot.

yeh your right actually. the only gripe i have is the modding of the mm is really harsh at times but maybe it is a good thing. by the way mods, do our past infractions get cancelled out with the new forum? a new beginning and all that??

Funny guy. MM mods have no hearts. ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom