New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Suggestion:

Square avatars (as at the moment they are all sorts of sizes)

Code:
.UserRankImages li {
    border: 1px solid #fff;
    width: 75px;
    height: 75px;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

Caporegime
The superlatives used by the members of this forum. It's like everyone thinks they are Jeremy Clarkson.

Also a staunch lack of understanding that things will continue to change.

"This is terrible. It's horrendous. This new forum shagged my wife and kidnapped my children. XenForo gassed the natives, imposed their religion and took away our national identity. Oh if only vBulletin were still here, we'd be free!"

Children.

Soldato
Why gone away from vBulletin? The old forum was defenitly many times better than this, doesn't matter what arguments anyone has against that, they can't win, the older forum was better, is better, will always be better, when we're all long gone dead 1million years, people will still refer to the old forum.

Soldato

Don't come that sunshine.
Why gone away from vBulletin? The old forum was defenitly many times better than this, doesn't matter what arguments anyone has against that, they can't win, the older forum was better, is better, will always be better, when we're all long gone dead 1million years, people will still refer to the old forum.

Yeah I would agree. vBulletin>this pretty hard. But it's OK.

Soldato
If you still haven't got the message after three locked threads, I'm not sure your access to the MM should be reinstated when it does open again.

OK. The message is don't ask.

I've a deal with a £600 phone, a motherboard, CPU and RAM and a water block all now open to fraud while the MM is down.... The trust system is not 100% on the board, but to be fair never was.

So yeah any update on the state of the members market would be appreciated. However all I've had so far is smart arse remarks and moronic messages from the people supposed to be running the forum.

I don't see the problem with asking for updates or a solution to the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom