Acer XZ321Q

Associate
Here's my own review from December:
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/acer-xz321q-user-review.18759831/

So indeed, I'm loving mine (I especially like the FreeSync). There is always some variance on the panels, but be sure to check out my color settings as a starting point (inside the spoiler in the review thread).

But like I said in the review: for most people 32" is too big for 1920x1080, mainly because regular desk sizes force the monitor so close to you. So let's hope you have enough desk depth. Then again, for an optimal viewing comfort, you should always try to set the viewing distance at 1.0-1.5x the monitor's diagonal size (in the case of 32": 2.7-4.0ft). Personally, I would have preferred 42" for 1920x1080, as I have a VERY big desk. :D

I paid 500€ (~£440, I think?) for mine in Finland. At the time of the review, it was £430 at OcUK, then it rose to £480. Currently it's on sale for £350, so it's definitely a good bargain.

For comparison, the G-Sync variant Z321Q of this monitor is also on sale for £650 (normally £870). Gotta love that £300-£400 nVidia tax premium... Because who wouldn't want to pay double for the G-Sync? :D

Associate
OP
I paid 249£ for mine brand new on a sale :) tbh i am pretty happy with it, i will look at your settings tought!!
i only face a big problem atm, is that my desk is way too small for it.. but soon i will move country and i will build my own desk as soon as i get my own place :)

Back
Top Bottom