Dashcams!

Soldato
Yeah, roundabout so I'd assume they wanted to turn left. What I don't get is why the Audi was sitting level with the Argos truck and sitting on the brakes for ages when there was no traffic in front of him at all. If he wanted to be in the left lane he could've easily got past the truck and in front quite safely so it's really quite strange. My first thought was that the truck and the Audi had had some kind of altercation before but the truck had only just joined so I have no idea.

Soldato
Yeah, roundabout so I'd assume they wanted to turn left. What I don't get is why the Audi was sitting level with the Argos truck and sitting on the brakes for ages when there was no traffic in front of him at all. If he wanted to be in the left lane he could've easily got past the truck and in front quite safely so it's really quite strange. My first thought was that the truck and the Audi had had some kind of altercation before but the truck had only just joined so I have no idea.

I suspect the Audi saw the stationary traffic and started gently slowing to an appropriate speed, the Argos driver didn't even touch the brakes until it was far far far too late. Whatever way you cut it, from what I see that argos driver needs some serious re-education on spotting hazards and reacting/planning in time..

Someone got a small car that they can fit through any gap...:D

At least he seemed very aware of his surroundings and threaded through with style ;)

Soldato
What model dash cam do you guys use please?
I've been using an old GoPro HD2 for years but keep meaning to get a proper unit that does auto loop recording

TIA

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
Just a heads up, a seller on auction site selling the ddpai m6 plus for £69.99 delivered (152466386146)

I've one gone for one, should be delivered in next couple off days. Will update then.

Associate
I've been looking for a decent dashcam under £100 for months now and it's doing my head in, all of them seem to have mixed reviews

Does the ddpai m6 plus parking mode work via the 12v socket if its powered constantly after the engine is turned off?

I don't want to hard wire really as I wouldn't use the feature that often but would be handy to have the option if I wanted to

Soldato
Yes, it should. I'm plugged in to a switched with ignition, but it should if you go for constant power. I just daren't risk running my battery flat.

For under £70 from a UK seller, that's a great buy.

Back
Top Bottom