• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal GTX 1080 Ti Owners Thread

Caporegime
I hope mate, I just want to make 100% sure before I block the card. From what I have read MSI do allow cooler removal but nothing is stated in their warranty.

Well unless it has changed with MSI

MSI UK's Facebook post regarding waterblocks and stock cooler removal

https://www.facebook.com/msiuk/posts/652634514773229

To be clear to those people wanting to install a GPU Waterblock on their MSI Graphics Cards...

In the EU (UK incl) if you install a Waterblock it will NOT void your warranty so long as you don't damage the Cooler or PCB in any way.

I would suggest to keep the cooler (and screws used) kept safe somewhere if you ever wanted to RMA the card to us or the place of purchase to keep your warranty intact

Man of Honour
Every GPU release it's the same questions. :p

I've ordered an NVidia FE card and will be fitting my own block. I have zero idea if they allow it or not tbh.

Caporegime
Every GPU release it's the same questions. :p

I've ordered an NVidia FE card and will be fitting my own block. I have zero idea if they allow it or not tbh.

Well if the 1080ti is like the Nvidia Titans, they dont put any stickers over the screws so as long as you are careful they will never know ;)

Associate
u91FbjQRpFNf6T7LdMcL4yyZQ2OLR-gJ7lbkhB3cxXIeJxFPc

Yay!

Back
Top Bottom