Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
How do people wash inner door sills/other paintwork for which the doors/boot/roof need to be open, as obviously I can't spray the inside of the car with snow foam :D Just a light touch two bucket wash and wipe dry with a towel?

Associate
How do people wash inner door sills/other paintwork for which the doors/boot/roof need to be open, as obviously I can't spray the inside of the car with snow foam :D Just a light touch two bucket wash and wipe dry with a towel?

Something like Bilt Hamber Surfex HD with a spray applicator - squirt on, leave a few mins, rinse off, dry. At least that's what I do.

Caporegime

Open said appendage, knock the hose power right down to get rid of the loose then just go over it with my mitt. Rinse off. Dry.

Soldato
There's a voice that keeps on calling me.
Guys, need some tips on removing hard deposits from my wheels, the car is less than 12 months old, but having dar alloys has meant i havent been cleaning them as thoroughly as i should have (as i you cant really see the crap), and in the corner of the spokes ive got some buildup that wont shift with my bilt hamber cleaner, so rather than get some acidic wheel cleaner, is there a gentler way of cleaning the crud?

Associate
Guys....

Im after some microfibre clothes, you know for general usage, cleaning glass, dash etc etc
Also i've used up my QD so after some recommendations, Chemical Guys Hybrid and Dodo are the ones ive just been through, anything else out there worth trying?

Associate
Guys....

Im after some microfibre clothes, you know for general usage, cleaning glass, dash etc etc
Also i've used up my QD so after some recommendations, Chemical Guys Hybrid and Dodo are the ones ive just been through, anything else out there worth trying?
Check out the ragmaster website, always been happy with their cloths. Wouldnt bother with Kirkland, they are poor quality.

Soldato
Guys, need some tips on removing hard deposits from my wheels, the car is less than 12 months old, but having dar alloys has meant i havent been cleaning them as thoroughly as i should have (as i you cant really see the crap), and in the corner of the spokes ive got some buildup that wont shift with my bilt hamber cleaner, so rather than get some acidic wheel cleaner, is there a gentler way of cleaning the crud?

You need something wrong, so acidic or alkali. Don't be shy, the stuff gets a bad name because it's used incorrectly, your use is correct. Don't let it dry and you'll be okay.

Guys....

Check out the ragmaster website, always been happy with their cloths. Wouldnt bother with Kirkland, they are poor quality.

Listen to this guy, I love RagMasters towels, kirkland are for my engine bay cleaning or exhaust :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom