PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Finally managed to win my first game on solo on the EU server yesterday. Was sweating by the end of it lol

Might try a squad game tonight, as I haven't tried that game type yet. I'd rather jump in with fellow ocuk'ers as I don't fancy joining randomers who will probably shoot me for my loot!

I've joined the ocuk discord (as MoistGremlin) do I just join one of the 4 man rooms?

Cheers

Just post in the PUBG channel what your looking for, whether it be squad or duo and someone will grab you and let you know what room to go into

Bought this in Saturday and git my first solo chicken dinner yesterday. Loving the game just need better luck in duo and squad............

Soldato
Are all games a fixed length? I've only played solo so far but I feel I would like a longer game, more time between the zone shrinkages. Will that option be coming in the future?

Soldato
Managed my first Solo chicken dinner over the weekend, managed to get in a building in the zone as it shrunk down, 3 people came in 1 by one so got killed, the circle moved so I had to leave the building when there were only 3 left, came out just as one guy killed the other player and popped him with my AK and got the win, was so tense at the end :D

Had a decidedly strange squad win as well, got down to 3 people left, 2 in our team and 1 guy on his own, we had high ground but he was somewhere in a wheat field, couldn't see him at all, I was pinging shots into bushes with my Kar98, got to the point where the circle was in the field, i decided to start running around like a mad man with the idea that when he went for me my squadmate could get the kill, couldn't find him anywhere, I saw a tiny spot of black and thought, I wonder what that is, unloaded into it and it turns out to be him, no idea how he managed to stay hidden when we couldn't see him at all with scoped from higher ground :)

Soldato
Had 3 chicken dinners in 2 days, should have got a 4th but some guy 1v3ed us lol. Got top 10 a fair few times too. Love this game so bad :D

Soldato
Actually got to an airdrop for the first time last night and survived looting it.
There was a Ghillie suit, a Tommy gun and 15x scope (I didn't even know existed) which I put on an SKS I had. Didnt get to use any of it though, layed down ready to snipe a guy I'd seen go in a house and got shot in the ass at point blank range with a shotgun while looking through the scope! :mad:

Soldato
Actually got to an airdrop for the first time last night and survived looting it.
There was a Ghillie suit, a Tommy gun and 15x scope (I didn't even know existed) which I put on an SKS I had. Didnt get to use any of it though, layed down ready to snipe a guy I'd seen go in a house and got shot in the ass at point blank range with a shotgun while looking through the scope! :mad:
Rage!! 15x scopes are super rare!! Bet the guy with the shotty was well chuffed!!

Soldato
Am I doing something wrong?
Just got 1 shot killed by an S686 while wearing undamaged LVL2 armor and a LVL3 Helmet from about 20ft away..
Are you doing something wrong? Yes.....you let him shoot you! Lol

The S686 is ridiculously OP especially when you add a choke to it. Weird thing is I've killed people with it then looted them to discover both their body armour and helmet were still intact?!

Soldato
DD0_txOV0AEKIlT.jpg:large

Soldato
What you mean armour and helmet still intact ? did not think once you killed them, you can see what damage was done to there armour/helmet, where is that on the screen ? cheers
When you loot them if you swap to their armour or helmet you'll see it's condition.

Edit: I don't think you even need to swap out to it. You can see the red indicating damage to it before picking it up.

Associate
just got this after watching some tube vids over the weekend...1st game came 4th....from landing till dying heart was in mouth....loving this...

pugs are terrible though.....

anyone want to add me for some teamage..

steamid: ::BR::ghanjah warrior

G

:)

Soldato
I am shocking in squads, it's doing my head in. I generally get to last 20 and a few kills on solo but nearly every squad game I play I end up spectating from 5 mins in. I had to leave a squad on discord earlier as I was so useless and felt bad for the team. Not sure quite what the problem is, I much prefer playing with others but feel like I shouldn't do it whenever I do.

Back
Top Bottom