**** The Official OnePlus 5 Thread ****

Soldato
Looks like a 5T or OP6 might be out soon... what a surprise, right?! :o

xPWz180.jpgx

Wont be t version, it'll be just another colour

Soldato
No way they can bring out a T version so soon after the original, there's no other phones using an 836 chip yet anyway and OP do not have the clout to be first to market.

Soldato
No way they can bring out a T version so soon after the original, there's no other phones using an 836 chip yet anyway and OP do not have the clout to be first to market.
I'd be pretty miffed having gone for the 128gb model if they did somehow. I'm thinking it must be another colour option or such which is gonna be released.

Associate
Anyone had the latest update yet? I'm hoping it sorts out my 30 hour battery :(

Yes, I used this method: download Opera VPN, change region to Germany or Canada, check for update and it should download straight away.

Can't say I've had any issues both prior or after update.
I've had no WiFi, Bluetooth or battery problems.
I have never witnessed the jelly issue that others have complained about either....may have been lucky but I'm pretty happy with the phone so far, battery lasts around two days.

Soldato
I got the update notification earlier this morning. Not going to apply it until I get home. I still have the odd issue with Bluetooth switching off but is isn't as bad as it has been.

Soldato
Thanks guys! I went on an Indian vpn and got it straight away.

No issues so far, expect my alarm not going off this morning and me being nearly late for work... so be warned :p

Battery good so far. Installed the update rebooted and then deleted the cache from Recovery Mode. Not sure if that would have made a difference but I always do it after any OTA update.

Soldato
I've just installed the update. I definitely noticed a drop in the standby time of my phone since the last update so it'll be interesting to see if this update improves it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Definitely much improved battery life since the last update. That's the phone still at 70% now after being off charge since 8am this morning with an hour's screen on time plus a bit of car Bluetooth and Chromecast use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom