Sarah Champion resigns after saying UK has problem with British Pakistani men raping white girls

Soldato
I'm guessing he means - Where are the girls parents, why is their upbringing so bad that they get to the point that their self-esteem is so low etc etc?

They're children they are unable to make decisions themselves. What are you getting at?

Afaik most of these girls have been in care, I.e extremely vulnerable, are you suggesting that's a reason they are targeted?

Edit: just seen your edit. You're a joke too. So the solution is less vulnerable girls? Should be ashamed of yourself.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
I'm guessing he means - Where are the girls parents, why is their upbringing so bad that they get to the point that their self-esteem is so low etc etc?

Exactly. The children are vulnerable due to a system that isn't always there to support and protect them. Getting rid of Pakistani Muslim men (extreme example) wouldn't suddenly make the children less vulnerable to other predators.

Idiots may this is victim blaming but it's not.

Soldato
Can't read or can't understand?

Whatever the case, I've already said that it's not about blaming the victims.

I must be able to read as I've replied to your post. Might I suggest you flesh out your argument a little, we might then be able to 'understand'.

Caporegime
They're children they are unable to make decisions themselves. What are you getting at?

Afaik most of these girls have been in care, I.e extremely vulnerable, are you suggesting that's a reason they are targeted?

Yes, these sick rapists purposely target vulnerable young girls. Mainly white (not always)

In no way am I blaming the girls. I am blaming the society that failed them leading up to that point. Castrate the rapists for all I care, but also look at society's role in allowing girls to become vulnerable in the first place.

Soldato
Exactly. The children are vulnerable due to a system that isn't always there to support and protect them. Getting rid of Pakistani Muslim men (extreme example) wouldn't suddenly make the children less vulnerable to other predators.

Idiots may this is victim blaming but it's not.

Or we live in a society which has a significant number of feckless parents who were never fit or socially equipped to bring children into this world. Oops! do you think I'm straying into Sarah Champion territory.

Mobster
Soldato
Even though in those council judgements they pretty much ignored Islam and followed tradition.

Pakistan is a failed state, partly owing to corruption, a strong adherence to traditions and culture and a weak and ineffective police force amongst other things. Add Islam to that mix and you've got real problems, particularly since the late 70s onwards following the Iranian Revolution which saw Saudi promote it's salafi doctrine aggressively in response.

The issue with that is that before the CIA went in and put in a puppet dictator, Iran was actually a rather well functioning country.

A lot of the Middle East was before we got involved.

Raz

Raz

Soldato

Don't think he can help you out more mate
Or we live in a society which has a significant number of feckless parents who were never fit or socially equipped to bring children into this world. Oops! do you think I'm straying into Sarah Champion territory.

No I agree with you and should be said as such. Even though in my first post I said I didn't think she should have left I'm assuming that you think she should have resigned? Not everyone first neatly into labels.

Soldato
Are you worried about the radicalisation of recently born/unborn children or are you worried about the "Islamisation of Europe"? Or are you suggestion that those imaginary radical 10% out of 8%(aprox. percentage of Muslims in the future) will take over while the rest of the 99% of the population enjoy their tea? Can you make up your mind so we can discuss it properly?

Very odd comment from you. That last bit, can you make up your mind so we can discuss properly? Do you need reminding of how the conversation started? I think you'll find you were the person basically calling everyone a racist for having legitimate concerns over the change in demographics. As for your question, no, i'm not quaking in my boots, but you come across as naive! extremely naive. If i can remember the name correctly, head over to ******** and watch a video about Farkhunda, are they imaginary radical people? You have no idea of the some of the horrors that being committed across the world. Naive as ****

Last edited:
Soldato
However many vulnerable girls there are it takes a sick **** to organise and host gang rape sessions. From whatever ethnic or social background.

Vulnerability does not excuse abuse, ever.

Soldato
Going to go for one dose of taqiyya here boss. Unless you are not a Muslim ak22? Which I doubt.

History has shown repeatedly that when the Islamic population has reached a certain size (or just plain invades) that it becomes more intolerant. One could argue its already disproportionatly influencing our world when it isn't even 10% and politicians kiss up to it for votes, media treads around sensitively etc..

Lie why do i need to lie? and what history are you on about? If don't see politicians kiss up to votes as you put it.. in fact Europe seems to be doing the opposition banning the hijab, Hala meat, mosques etc.

Like i said christian is way more popular than Islam in Europe are we rulled by that? no..

Soldato
However many vulnerable girls there are it takes a sick **** to organise and host gang rape sessions. From whatever ethnic or social background.

Vulnerability does not excuse abuse, ever.
Nobody is saying it excuses it, the point is that even if you remove every single 'south Asian Muslim man' from the country, you still have a swathe of extremely vulnerable young women and children who should not be left that vulnerable.

As a society we have a duty to support these people out of vulnerable situations just as much as we have responsibility to remove those who would prey on such vulnerability.

Currently we clearly fail on both fronts.

Back
Top Bottom