Destiny 2

Associate
Seems a bit lazy and 5 strikes might get tiring fast, though don't know how many there were with Destiny 1 at launch

Might pick up the PS4 version for Wednesday (vanilla version) and hope for cross-save for PC.

Last edited:
Soldato
So for a first run:

PS4 - 13/09 - 6PM UK - Blind raid

- OweO - Hunter / Warlock
- Parsnip - ?
- JPM - Warlock (assuming)
- DavieM66 - Warlock (assuming)
-
-

JP - do you want to also setup a run to take Lacey / My mrs through? Maybe on the Thursday / Friday?

*It goes live 10AM pacific which IIRC is 6PM for us atm.

EDIT: Just to warn you guys I may hay some Arch Enemy on in the background (new album release), so if you hear screaming don't worry... :D

Associate
I'm should be available on the 13th if there is a space.

I booked Wednesday off as my PS4 Pro Destiny Limited edition and my son's Limited edition are being delivered, I look forward to the servers falling over and watching a loading screen for hours. :D

Associate
Looks like that's the six needed for the raid but put me down as a 7th reserve (normally get 1 that doesn't make the light due to RL stuff).

Really looking forward to D2. Some of my best gaming times with the guys on here doing raids etc in D1.

Got a week and a half off so let the leveling begin. Don't forget to record some of your funny moments and post them in here.

Associate
There's no way on earth I'd be able to put the hours in to be raid ready within the first month, let alone the first week!

I had just been made redundant when destiny 1 was launched so had tons of spare time. This time round I'm going to be a dirty casual!

Soldato
I can do it but wouldn't be able to get on until 19:00*

Stick another group up, I'm sure there will be enough interest for several groups so you shouldn't have a problem finding another 5.

There's no way on earth I'd be able to put the hours in to be raid ready within the first month, let alone the first week!

I had just been made redundant when destiny 1 was launched so had tons of spare time. This time round I'm going to be a dirty casual!

:eek: filthy casual ALERT! ALERT! :eek: run for your lives, protect the women and children! :p

I've only got enough time as by a little planning and luck I ended up with the week off. We've always large variation of light levels though I think most people are happy to help get others up to level.

jpm

jpm

Associate
So for a first run:

PS4 - 13/09 - 6PM UK - Blind raid

- Parsnip - ?
-
-

JP - do you want to also setup a run to take Lacey / My mrs through? Maybe on the Thursday / Friday?

*It goes live 10AM pacific which IIRC is 6PM for us atm.

EDIT: Just to warn you guys I may hay some Arch Enemy on in the background (new album release), so if you hear screaming don't worry... :D

Yeah I don't mind Owe, I'll ask Lacey.

I don't know whether I'm maining a hunter or warlock yet. Undecided lol

Associate
So what's everyone maining then?

I went with a Titan in Destiny 1 (had all 3 in the end). I only got the Hunter Nightstalker in the last month of playing though for the book node.

I think I may go Titan again just because I like the way his jump flows and the Sentinel has the bubble and an offensive super in one. If not it's Hunter to try out Nightstalker, invaluable in the raids.

I see quite a few are going Warlock. I don't want to mention any spoilers but the Stormcaller subclass has a good offensive team perk from what I've read.

Last edited:
Associate
Started with a Titan in Destiny 1 but later found the Hunter to be more fun to play with (though had 1 of each)

Not sure what to go with in D2

Soldato
I basically spent all of my time in the D2 beta playing a hunter. Will definitely be trying all three before deciding which one I want to grind for the raid.

So for the raid it looks like:

PS4 - 13/09 - 6PM UK - Blind raid (1)

- Parsnip - ?
- Greboth
- Cleetus

Reserves:

- Rooster
- Mark

I imagine there will easily enough people for two groups. We can organise exact teams closer to the time (don't want 1 team of all Warlocks (ewwww... :p))..

:)

Back
Top Bottom