Team Xtreem 8Pack edition now in stock 4133mhz kit OC results within.

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

This range of Xtreem memory modules came into stock today with more to come soon. These sticks where designed by myself and Gibbo.

They are using only the finest Samsung B Die IC and will only ever use B die. They are programmed with our own heavily tested SPD and support XMP upto 4133mhz currently with 4500-4600mhz still to come.

They have a really stealthy, sleek look to fit into all systems an end user may build and never look out of place. Here is the looks with the dimms placed on my desk and using my phone to take pics. Ofcourse I willl add more professional shots to the thread as they become available.

I pulled two 4133mhz Dual channel kits from stock today to test quality against our ES sample sticks. The kits I used are here.
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/team...4133mhz-dual-channel-kit-black-my-099-tg.html

With limited time I did some dual channel OC testing with Intel 7740X CPU and ASrock OC Formula X299 MB. Very quickly I had DDR4 4452mhz running with just XMP set and then OC the mems. The screen shot below shows the sticks going through quick mem testing. More testing also to follow.

I think DDR4 4452mhz for starters just XMP and 1,35-1.4v is a great result. I will push in dual Monday even higher stable results and also try quad which I expect given a good IMC on Skylake X to top out at around 4200mhz. Its the quad channel IMC with Skylake X not the memory that limits the OC.

This type of memory should rock IPC for gaming with CPU at 5.3-5.4ghz and cache 4.9-5.0ghz.

Check out the full range of 8Pack memory modules here:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/pc-components/memory/ddr4?ckSuppliers=432&ckTab=0&sSort=2

Please use this thread for questions, support and to show off your results.

Last edited:

Ste

Ste

Soldato
Know your are mega busy at the moment mate but when things quieten down it'd be cool to see whether these are happy at 3200c12 on Ryzen.

OcUK Staff
OP
I will show this stuff in a video to advertise the entire range as soon as we launch across the group. Awaiting afew sku including 4500mhz. My ES 4500 are 4700 18-18-18 mem test stable.

Soldato
Is that new heat spreader required for stability/temps? Just wondering why the change from the other 8Pack sticks which had a nice low profile clean design when usually there is no "need" for the spreaders in general, or it's a design choice? Or they just look bigger in pictures ;)

Would prefer the low profile design personally.

OcUK Staff
OP
Just a more premium spreader. Really beefy feel. Still totally neutral design.

Not required purely for looks and our own design. I preferred this higher quality of spreader for the crazy high end premium kits. I did not feel low profile is needed for customers who will most probably be water cooling. I felt premium look more important.

I mean if you require 4k+ OC the 3866mhz modules can do it no problem on Intel 18-20 or 19-20 absolutely no problem. Even C17 is often no issue.

Associate
Which kit to get for Ryzen 1700 / Asus Crosshair? 3200Mhz or do you recommend buying the higher speed ones?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom