Destiny 2

Soldato
I basically spent all of my time in the D2 beta playing a hunter. Will definitely be trying all three before deciding which one I want to grind for the raid.

So for the raid it looks like:

PS4 - 13/09 - 6PM UK - Blind raid (1)

- OweO - Hunter / Warlock
- Parsnip - ?
- JPM - Warlock (assuming)
- DavieM66 - Warlock (assuming)
- Greboth
- Cleetus

Reserves:

- Rooster
- Mark

I imagine there will easily enough people for two groups. We can organise exact teams closer to the time (don't want 1 team of all Warlocks (ewwww... :p))..

:)

Are we all ready for this?

If all goes to plan I'll be on about 17:45. I need to pick up some powerful engrams up from the tower but then will be good to go.

Associate
Still up for doing the Rat King steps today + NF

During the 'the enemy is moving against each other' phase the enemy spawn locations spawn enemies every second or so after killing them, but don't seem to drop much loot.

If you also travel to a public event that is near a fast travel point and no one is there, you can fast travel there again and chances are people will be nearby

Associate
Reserves:

- Rooster
- Mark

Have you guys got a team for later? We might have a few slots

Second question, can someone link me to the PS4 clan?

Third question, does anyone know the max capacity for a clan (edit: seems like its still 100) and would it work to opening it up cross platform (thinking ahead to PC release)

Last edited:
Associate

Third question, does anyone know the max capacity for a clan (edit: seems like its still 100) and would it work to opening it up cross platform (thinking ahead to PC release)

Parsnip posted this up the other week but it kinda got lost in the thread:

Final numbers for the first group:

- OweO -Warlock
- Parsnip - Hunter
- JPM - Hunter
- Greboth - TBA
- Cleetus - Titan

Preliminary Second group:

PS4 13/09 - 6PM UK - Blind raid (2)

- Rooster - Titan
- Mark
- Purple Panda Man (Par5n1p's Friend)
- [Space Open]
- [Space Open]
- [Space Open]

Is your friend still wanting a spot Parsnip?

I was kinda hoping there would be enough for a second group, maybe there is. If people want to stick there name down in the open spaces (just copy and add your name). If not we'd probably be looking for a slot though, thanks. I'm currently 282 with reasonable gear (Titan/void).

Anyone who fancies a blind run at the raid put your name down if your 260 and upwards power level. We normally (each new expansion) don't get far but we have a laugh while failing. Blind runs are great.

Soldato

On points 2 and 3..

Clan is:

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2070817

Max clan size is 100 as per this quote from DeeJ:

My understanding is that your clan can be 100 players.

There are some people in our community that want a larger clan that that, we feel as if a clan is a team where every single member of that team has a sense of who else is in that clan. Have a really strong sense of familiarity with the people who are in your active roster, you know?

It's something larger than yourself but not as big as the entire community at large.

Really when you look at your active roster, when you see somebody who is in your clan, that's somebody who you should be able to anticipate, that's somebody who you know. 'I know how you fight.' 'I'm the Hunter, you're the Warlock, we're going to back each other up.' Our fighting styles will complement each other. If i hear your voice, i know who you are and i can anticipate exactly how you're going to fight.

That's really when the clan system starts to sing and that's when those old bonds of friendship and teamwork, make you the ultimate warriors.

So.. I think individual clans per system is a good idea.

Currently the clan sits at the max of 100.....

Soldato
If agreed I can setup the PS4 clan and invite the players on my list for the clan.. I have an awful lot of you guys on my list lol

Edit - It looks like the group name indicates this is a PS4 only clan?????? 100 PS4 players!? Really???

Last edited:
Soldato
Parsnip posted this up the other week but it kinda got lost in the thread:

Final numbers for the first group:

- OweO -Warlock
- Parsnip - Hunter
- JPM - Hunter
- Greboth - TBA
- Cleetus - Titan

Preliminary Second group:

PS4 13/09 - 6PM UK - Blind raid (2)

- Rooster - Titan
- Mark - POSSIBLE NOT AVAILABLE
- LackyT
- Moon
- [Space Open]
- [Space Open]

Is your friend still wanting a spot Parsnip?

I was kinda hoping there would be enough for a second group, maybe there is. If people want to stick there name down in the open spaces (just copy and add your name). If not we'd probably be looking for a slot though, thanks. I'm currently 282 with reasonable gear (Titan/void).

Anyone who fancies a blind run at the raid put your name down if your 260 and upwards power level. We normally (each new expansion) don't get far but we have a laugh while failing. Blind runs are great.

My friend feels he hasn't made enough gains, he is at 265 or something.. I've told him he will be fine but he refuses.

So I've removed him from the above group.

LackyT and his group are beasts.. I've added two of them that I can assume are raiding tonight.. I've also put a note against Marks name as I'm fairly certain he couldn't get on until 7pm..

Associate
My friend feels he hasn't made enough gains, he is at 265 or something.. I've told him he will be fine but he refuses.

So I've removed him from the above group.

LackyT and his group are beasts.. I've added two of them that I can assume are raiding tonight.. I've also put a note against Marks name as I'm fairly certain he couldn't get on until 7pm..

Nice one. Just 3 spaces to fill then. With all the people playing on here there should be enough for 3 groups.

I'll check back later to see whats what.

Soldato
There are a couple of others already confirmed for the second group, so I think it's looking like this at the moment:

PS4 13/09 - 7PM UK - Blind raid (2)

- LackyT - Hunter
- Robi - Hunter
- CptMorgans - Hunter
- Jeevoc (not from OcUK) - Hunter
- TowerZ_UK (not from OcUK) - Hunter
- AStaley - Titan

We have a clan mate who was originally going to take the final spot but he's only at 240ish, so unlikely to be ready for tonight.

Last edited:
Associate
Hey all,

Currently got 3 of us ready to raid from 18:00. Looking for 3 more who are up for a good 18:00 - 01:00am session.. will be good fun.

We're all 280+

PS4 13/09

1. Reektan - Titan
2. Eoa-Swam - Warlock
3. Shigsy - Hunter
OPEN!
OPEN!
OPEN!

Can add you to PSN in advance today etc.

Associate
There are a couple of others already confirmed for the second group, so I think it's looking like this at the moment:

PS4 13/09 - 7PM UK - Blind raid (2)

- LackyT - Hunter
- Robi - Hunter
- CptMorgans - Hunter
- Jeevoc (not from OcUK) - Hunter
- TowerZ_UK (not from OcUK) - Hunter
- Open

We have a clan mate who was originally going to take the final spot but he's only at 240ish, so unlikely to be ready for tonight.

I'll be on around 8pm, so you can add me as a reserve. Titan 262, or will the 2nd group just be stealthing all the way through with all those hunters?

Soldato
I'll be on around 8pm, so you can add me as a reserve. Titan 262, or will the 2nd group just be stealthing all the way through with all those hunters?

No stealthing, just exploring and taking our time :)

I'll put you down as the 6th spot as it's unlikely that our original 6th will actually make it.

Back
Top Bottom