Destiny 2

Associate
I grinded the Titan public events last night for 2 hours in hope of dropping rare or legendary scout rifles for the MIDA Multi Tool challenge. Still need 2. No luck at all! Only moment so far I've felt total rage with this game. Hate the nature of the challenge. Just relying on RNG luck. Wonering if I might have more luck doing crucible?

Soldato
Is there something similar to the challenge board in the first game where you would daily pick up a load of tasks to complete?

I'm just taking my time, just hit 20 and 208 light, got a really cool looking chest exotic with wings on the back.

Associate
Is there something similar to the challenge board in the first game where you would daily pick up a load of tasks to complete?

I'm just taking my time, just hit 20 and 208 light, got a really cool looking chest exotic with wings on the back.

Once you hit 20 and, I think, finish the campaign you get Challenges for each planet that kind of act like the old Bounties board. Rewards planetary tokens etc on completion.

Caporegime
I grinded the Titan public events last night for 2 hours in hope of dropping rare or legendary scout rifles for the MIDA Multi Tool challenge. Still need 2. No luck at all! Only moment so far I've felt total rage with this game. Hate the nature of the challenge. Just relying on RNG luck. Wonering if I might have more luck doing crucible?
I managed to get 3 rifles through crucible so that I could get my Mida.

I actually quite like crucible now, in D1 I hated crucible but in D2 I actually enjoy it for some weird reason.

Caporegime
Right so aligned myself with dead orbit, just i was in D1.

Had to restart the game as Arach and none of the other faction vendors weren’t there when I first went it. After restarting the game, they all turned up.

Something to keep in mind if they aren’t showing up for you.

Soldato
The dead orbit Titan helm looks like it’s a warhammer 40k helm. (Edit. Space marine) It looks great ! :D

I’m dead orbit btw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom