• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

KILLER 1060 6G DEAL WITH 5YR WARRANTY: ONLY £218.99 Inc !!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

I forgot all about this one last week, but its the best price in the UK, even better over 1000 units in stock to go round on this amazing little 1060 which is one of our best sellers as its hugely popular with all customers, both mining and gaming:

Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 Mini 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £218.99 inc VAT

ZT-P10600A-10L, Core Clock: 1506MHz, Boost Clock: 1708MHz, Memory: 6144MB 8008MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 1280, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 5 Years Warranty.

Only £218.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Great little card which is very popular in both gaming and mining circles due to its 6Gb of VRAM.

Soldato
In this climate it's a good price. It's just a shame i got similar performance with 3 games for £200 three years back. Still like i say in the current climate it's a good deal. These days it's almost like i stole that 290 pcs+ :D:D:D:D:D. Was from here as well.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
In this climate it's a good price. It's just a shame i got similar performance with 3 games for £200 three years back. Still like i say in the current climate it's a good deal. These days it's almost like i stole that 290 pcs+ :D:D:D:D:D. Was from here as well.
This is exactly what I think when I see these cards and the prices. This card should be closer to half the price in my head to be considered a deal. It is like price for performance stopped improving in this price segment years ago :(

Not blaming Gibbo or anything, it is what it is, but it is sad to see.

Associate
There is no difference in performance, the card is not cut down at all, its just smaller. :)

Ok, usually you sacrifice performance for size.
I am looking for a new card, I assume this would be good enough to stream some battlegrounds and battlefield?

Would love to go for a 1070 but just can't afford it at the moment.

Soldato
This is exactly what I think when I see these cards and the prices. This card should be closer to half the price in my head to be considered a deal. It is like price for performance stopped improving in this price segment years ago :(

Not blaming Gibbo or anything, it is what it is, but it is sad to see.

Couldn't agree more.

Soldato
I am looking for a new card, I assume this would be good enough to stream some battlegrounds and battlefield?

You would only sacrifice performance if overclocking and not much if at all. The smaller cooler might restrict and even then i am not sure how much. The 1060 runs pretty cool as it's not a high power part. I doubt this card maxed out would feel any different to one that had a beefy cooler.

Caporegime

stream? you don't need a powerful GPU to stream anything. you need a decent internet connection and CPU power.

as for playing battlegrounds this is the perfect card to play it at 1080P.

Permabanned
Great deal, whats the difference though in performance with this and a full size card (not a mini)

There is no difference in performance, the card is not cut down at all, its just smaller. :)

It'll be louder than twin fan models due to only having a single fan to cool the chip, It's a shame we can't get a deal on Zotac's AMP model. I notice it's out of stock a lot, I would have picked it instead of the Asus when I bought my 1060. Same with my 1080 when I bought that I looked for the 1080 Amp but again it was out of stock :( Better luck next time I suppose. :)

Associate
Great deal, whats the difference though in performance with this and a full size card (not a mini)
You do sacrifice some performance over a full-sized card due to the way GPU boost 3.0 works. Basically, the higher the temps (and this card will run hot) the lower the core clock speed, which means lower FPS in games. However, the difference is quite minor - less than 5fps.

So last stupid question before I buy it. I can stretch the budget to this card linked but which is the best card? Should I wait until the end of the month for this one?
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/powe...ddr5-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-18l-pc.html

It depends on the games you play and your PSU. Each card performs better in certain games, and as the RX 580 consumes more power it might require a PSU change (which would put the total upgrade cost much higher).

Soldato
Really wish there was something between the 1060 and 1070.

I'm a bit worried if I get this I won't be able to max out every game 1080p 60hz locked.

Could do with a deal on the 1070 gibbo please.

Caporegime
Really wish there was something between the 1060 and 1070.

I'm a bit worried if I get this I won't be able to max out every game 1080p 60hz locked.

Could do with a deal on the 1070 gibbo please.

1070ti due for release soon. you will see deals happen just before that. in fact there have already been some at competitors.

also the 1060 won't max out every game far from it. however you will be able to play every game with respectable settings. more demanding games run on medium. well optimised games run at ultra.

Back
Top Bottom