***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Caporegime
So , I took 2 drags of a cigarette for the first time in over 5 years. I hadn't smoked since the first time of vaping.

I'm a restictiveDL vapor, haven't MTL for a long time. The cigarette felt so insubstantial and the taste and smell was just nasty. I really don't see how I smoked for so very long.

Just my 2pence.

See I'm the opposite. Miss it so much. And I know if I do have one, I can't drink right now because of that, I'll enjoy it. :(

Soldato
See I'm the opposite. Miss it so much. And I know if I do have one, I can't drink right now because of that, I'll enjoy it. :(
You ain't vaping right if you prefer fags! Better flavour, better throat hit and less stink. Nearly threw up last time in had a smoke when my batteries had died. Was not nice!

Associate
Should be with me within the next 2 hours according to DPD!

E; Got it, first thoughts, its tiny! very similar to the pico in stature. Bottles are nice and soft, easy to squonk with. The RDA fora £5 bundle in is pretty good, airflow similar to the mad dog which is one of my fave RDA's, build deck like the lush plus, easy to work with, BF layout is pretty good too. So far very happy with it :)
Good to hear, glad you like it, although it said out of stock it was shipped Tuesday, so i may have it soon.
What build are you using? some reviews are saying its underpowered and you need to build low to get a warm vape.
I am fine with that, but being regulated you shouldnt have to tbh.
Are your ohms readings accurate with it?
soz for all the questions =]

Soldato
Ohm readings look fine. The more I've used it the more under powered it feels, I suspect the chipset has ~20a limit on it (strange given its designed for 30a 20700's) as the .18 build doesn't really change from 70w through 100w. I just built using the provided coils, look like crude n80 fused Clapton's.

I'll rebuild on it later, go for something around .3 and see how it fairs and report back.

E: Its not an amp limit, .32 build is firing at what feels about 40-50w :(

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Ohm readings look fine. The more I've used it the more under powered it feels, I suspect the chipset has ~20a limit on it (strange given its designed for 30a 20700's) as the .18 build doesn't really change from 70w through 100w. I just built using the provided coils, look like crude n80 fused Clapton's.

I'll rebuild on it later, go for something around .3 and see how it fairs and report back.

What cells are you using?

Soldato
Ijoy 20700. I've also tried a VTC6 with the adaptor.

I think its just the mod thats BS. its either outright lying about the output wattage or something is limiting it, I've now tried 0.1, 0.2 and 0.3 ohm builds all at 100w, not one resembles anything like 100w.

Another bust for squonking.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Ijoy 20700. I've also tried a VTC6 with the adaptor.

I think its just the mod thats BS. its either outright lying about the output wattage or something is limiting it, I've now tried 0.1, 0.2 and 0.3 ohm builds all at 100w, not one resembles anything like 100w.

Another bust for squonking.

Those iJoy cells that come with it are overrated, they're a 24A cell at best. The Sanyo ones (forgot the model) are pretty decent.

It wouldn't surprise me that it's a 20A limit on the chip mate like most are these days. Plus iJoy don't have a very good track record with mods.

Soldato
Those iJoy cells that come with it are overrated, they're a 24A cell at best. The Sanyo ones (forgot the model) are pretty decent.

It wouldn't surprise me that it's a 20A limit on the chip mate like most are these days. Plus iJoy don't have a very good track record with mods.

My first Ijoy mod unfortunately, I based my purchase on a few good RTA's of theirs I've had in the past. Oh well back to the charon and Triple-28.

I see Sigelei have announced a regulated squonk mod too......single cell 150w :o comedians.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
My first Ijoy mod unfortunately, I based my purchase on a few good RTA's of theirs I've had in the past. Oh well back to the charon and Triple-28.

I see Sigelei have announced a regulated squonk mod too......single cell 150w :o comedians.

Yeah their tanks are half decent, I had the Tornado Nano for a while before I replaced it.

I'm still running my Reuleaux Gen 3 and to say it's a Joyetech (Wismec) device I'm quite surprised. The 510 has lasted longer than a month!

Been using my Crius II as well for about 4 weeks and I'm happy with it. Easy to build on and good flavour. Not a fan of the triangle headed screw on the build deck but it's manageable.

__

Sigelei have never made a good mod imo.

Associate
Loved my old Smok Alien, miss it now, guessing the Smok Majesty is the new and improved version with a fancier design?

Or is there something better value for money I could get, I really want to stop smoking now, just need something to replace it with that will satisfy my need...

Caporegime
Loved my old Smok Alien, miss it now, guessing the Smok Majesty is the new and improved version with a fancier design?

Or is there something better value for money I could get, I really want to stop smoking now, just need something to replace it with that will satisfy my need...
Yes the majesty is the replacement for it I imagine. Only difference between the 2 is the new colour screen from what I could see and a few improvements to the chip. I have one on order from FT but no despatch date as of yet.

Still selling the alien kit so if you miss yours so much, just buy another one??

Associate

I got mine this morning.
I only go up to 60w around .2 and it seems to hit as hard as my DNA75 , Gen3 wismec , Dripbox 160.
I was swapping a v2 Troll between them with tank tracks that do take some ramping up and a druga with N80 claptons.
Havnt tried it but im sure my wasp would be fine, but thats staying on the squeeze.
For my use its fine, but i wont rec it to anyone using higher wattage.
I do like the look\feel of it, and nice to use 24/25 mm tanks with no overhang.
I was surprised it came with a 5 leg 20700, mooch rates it at 30A and 3000mAh, i know he has the 4 leg versions rated lower.
Overall i am pleased with it because it suits my vaping, would be miffed if i wanted more power.

Associate
Yes the majesty is the replacement for it I imagine. Only difference between the 2 is the new colour screen from what I could see and a few improvements to the chip. I have one on order from FT but no despatch date as of yet.

Still selling the alien kit so if you miss yours so much, just buy another one??

Not particularly the Alien I miss as such, was just the vape that kept me the longest, and had the most interchangeability when I went through my cloud stage then my MTL stage...
I check in every so often to see what the latest and greatest is but think Im going to invest in something on payday because I am sick of smoking, atleast through the week at work because it is expensive (£11 a box of marlboro gold) and smells really strong aswell i have noticed the last few months...

Soldato
I got mine this morning.
I only go up to 60w around .2 and it seems to hit as hard as my DNA75 , Gen3 wismec , Dripbox 160.
I was swapping a v2 Troll between them with tank tracks that do take some ramping up and a druga with N80 claptons.
Havnt tried it but im sure my wasp would be fine, but thats staying on the squeeze.
For my use its fine, but i wont rec it to anyone using higher wattage.
I do like the look\feel of it, and nice to use 24/25 mm tanks with no overhang.
I was surprised it came with a 5 leg 20700, mooch rates it at 30A and 3000mAh, i know he has the 4 leg versions rated lower.
Overall i am pleased with it because it suits my vaping, would be miffed if i wanted more power.

Mine came with the 5 leg 20700. Completely forgot about my hadalay, could be the saving grace of this mod.

Caporegime
Mainly looking for the best tank/mod around really that will give me the best flavour and good cloud (I know, but half my enjoyment is the smoke side of it...)
Well as my g priv no longer works, one the reasons I have a majesty on order. I’m using my dna200 triade for the time being but with that mod I’m using my serpent 25mm tanks and just recently a serpent smm tank. Without a doubt my 3 fave tanks for flavour and clouds. Although the serpent smm isn’t really a cloud chucker.

I’ve also ordered a new smok Prince tank as well.

I’ve pretty ditched all my dual coil tanks, waste of money for me as I tend to use single coils. The only dual coil setup I’ve kept is the troll dripper tank.

Associate

Hi All,

I am MTL vaper and have been using the following tank and coils for quite some time and am very happy with it, my only problem is the rate at which i am burning through coils with some juices burning the coil out within 24 to 48 hours.

Aspire Nautilus X Tank
Aspire Nautilus X Coils 1.5 Ohm

Is there a setup I could buy that would enable me to make my own coils without to much effort?

Cheers

Associate
Well as my g priv no longer works, one the reasons I have a majesty on order. I’m using my dna200 triade for the time being but with that mod I’m using my serpent 25mm tanks and just recently a serpent smm tank. Without a doubt my 3 fave tanks for flavour and clouds. Although the serpent smm isn’t really a cloud chucker.

I’ve also ordered a new smok Prince tank as well.

I’ve pretty ditched all my dual coil tanks, waste of money for me as I tend to use single coils. The only dual coil setup I’ve kept is the troll dripper tank.

The Prince looks to be a beast, I am not liking the extruding glass though, so will have to get the EU version :p
I loved my TFV12 just felt like it was way too big...
Need a good mod to support this what yous thinking? I like the look of the resin majesty's tbh, but guessing there is a similarly specced mod that is cheaper, or a much better specced one around the same price/a bit extra?

Back
Top Bottom