FIFA 18

Caporegime
It is boring, and massively frustrating at times, but it's the easiest way for me to get a lot of coins (75,000+ for Elite 1) and the AI seems to play a more varied style of football than I've encountered in my limited experience of the WL.

Soldato
Guys any advice?

I like 2 up front and I want a target man and a fast player. Would you recommend d either SBC Gignac (I've done 9/18 so far) or 86 Kluivert? I'm at a point where if I sell all my excess baggage I can afford kluivert tomorrow.

Gignac will be awful, definitely go for Kluivert although that seems a massive disparity in cost between the two?

Bought Mertens to try out as a supersub, but really, 65k? :eek: Mbappe worth trying? Thinking him up top with Benzema.

Didn't like Mbappe the first time I tried him but in a settled team he's been fantastic. Very quick, great finishing on either foot and 1-2s really well.

Man of Honour
Bought Mertens to try out as a supersub, but really, 65k? :eek: Mbappe worth trying? Thinking him up top with Benzema.

I've played a good 200 games with Mbappe and it's hard to fault him. He's very fast, decently strong, but critically he has one of the best finesse shots on the game. You can whip it into the top corner from the edge of the box so easily.

Caporegime
Gignac will be awful, definitely go for Kluivert although that seems a massive disparity in cost between the two?

Didn't like Mbappe the first time I tried him but in a settled team he's been fantastic. Very quick, great finishing on either foot and 1-2s really well.

Okay thanks, what makes you say Le big Mac will be awful?

Big cost difference yes but can't think of anyone else to throw in.

Tried Lukaku, lacazette, mbappe, higain etc just can't find that special someone.

Soldato
I got SBC cavanni, can't say he's setting the world on fire. fitted him in a team by using 433 and having depay at lw and lucas at rw they then link into strootman and allan . I got the uraquyan cm from sampdoria to link to cavani.

My prem team I'm happy with still, I think tolissio is one of the best players on the game so managed to get him into my prem team linking with martial, bakayoko and koschelny. I have rousillion or someone like that at LB he's really good. Got callum Wilson up top and hes surprisingly good.

Caporegime
Bankrupted myself to buy kluivert!

Screenshot_20171204-132627.png

Soldato
I wish I had the balls to spend the amount of coins on players like some of you do, I felt sicking spending 300k or so on players for Rui Costa. Dybala at the same price has proved to be worth it though, 100%

Back
Top Bottom