FIFA 18

Soldato
Fifa is the only thing I can play, Counter strike on the PC used to be my game but that got too serious and time consuming. Not sure how so many people can play FPS on a pad just doesn't work for me :(

You're still wrong about FIFA 18 mind:p Ironically gameplay has been fine tonight.

Has anyone saved their packs for next week?

Caporegime
Fifa is the only thing I can play, Counter strike on the PC used to be my game but that got too serious and time consuming. Not sure how so many people can play FPS on a pad just doesn't work for me :(

You're still wrong about FIFA 18 mind:p Ironically gameplay has been fine tonight.

Has anyone saved their packs for next week?
I usually stick to single player games so play a lot of games but for short periods of time, probably explains why I'm so bad at anything online.

I did start playing Fornite yesterday, which is my first attempt at this type of game since the 90's, and although I'm just as bad at it as I am at Fifa I'm improving quickly and, more importantly, absolutely loving it.

I've got my packs from the Calcio A and MLS SBCs and a load saved from Squad Battle rewards. Looking forward to packing a ton of 81's :cool:

Man of Honour
A good example would be the WL games I played tonight. I’ve done well in every single game, yet the losses have gone as follows:

(Almost all the teams are Martial/Alessandrini/etc.)

- Dominate the entire first half, opponent barely has a shot on target

- End of first half/start of second half, they get a lucky bobble, break on me, have a low driven shot which my goalkeeper (doesn’t matter who it is) parries into the path of their other striker

- They score

- They go defensive and waste time and make it really annoying

Repeat.

Now I’m not saying I played perfectly and deserved to win the games I lost, but there is a pattern to how the game goes - and things do happen that are out of your control. The pro players just have amazing focus and rarely make mistakes. They must also be great at reading how the game engine is planning to cheat them and being extra careful at the right moments.

Man of Honour
Anyone have any thoughts on Prime Bergkamp vs Del Piero? Tempted to get one and get rid of Rui Costa, his finishing is starting to cost me games now. Generally good but inside the box he’s dodgy sometimes.

I’ve used Bergkamp for 20 games and he was very good but I’ve never used ADP.

Back
Top Bottom