FIFA 18

Man of Honour
How did Kane get in ahead of Neymar :o Card looks good though.

@EASPORTSFIFA
Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Harry Kane are the #FUT 18 #TOTY Attackers! Available today for 24hrs from 6pm UK.

gaQSwTUl.jpg

Caporegime
I think it's deserved as well but the only reason he's been picked, imo, is because so many of the community members who were voting will have followers with BPL teams.

Edit: EA could also spring a surprise and include players who narrowly missed out when all of the TOTY are in packs over the weekend.

Soldato
Not worth opening packs until They’re all released . Kane would be good and might not be silly priced. The way Ronaldos been he may not make Toty next season

Man of Honour
Icon prices are dropping fast! :eek:

Tons of packs will be opened this week, prices in general should be plummeting. I sold everything, and just have an untradeable team atm (which is more than good enough).

Looks like TOTY CR7 will dip under 7m tonight, considering how expensive 94 R9 has been, that's not bad.

Man of Honour
Prime Rui Costa is 750k. I had his 88 and didn’t rate it but having swapped it for 91 De Bruyne I’m really noticed him missing. Anyone used the prime?

I have used him for about 600 games now with a Hunter card at CAM. He's not always amazing but on the whole he's been very good, assists or scores in the majority of games. Good strength and stamina, can play CM or CAM (better at CAM imo).

His shooting from outside the box is dangerous, sometimes he'll fluff chances inside the box which can get annoying. His passing is what you'd expect, not the best but generally excellent. With Hunter he's pretty quick and will outrun most defenders except the fast fullbacks. He's a strong link to CR7 which is handy for me as I have him untradeable. I am considering swapping him for Bergkamp or ADP but not too sure at the moment. They will be more dangerous but weaker and worse stamina.

Associate
Any recommendations for a CAM or ST icon under 1.2 million (PS4)?

Been looking at 90 Del Piero and 91 Hagi. Are they better than Rui Costa? He seems pretty common.

Man of Honour
Any recommendations for a CAM or ST icon under 1.2 million (PS4)?

Been looking at 90 Del Piero and 91 Hagi. Are they better than Rui Costa? He seems pretty common.

The 87 Del Piero has the better work rates, he's meant to be one of the best around that sort of price.

Caporegime
That streamer Castro has just gone through 200,000 Fifa points without packing a single TOTY player. Why people keep giving EA their money is genuinely beyond me, it's bad enough outside of their 'promotions' but during them, when the pack weight is at its lowest, they're literally getting robbed blind :(

Back
Top Bottom