FIFA 18

Man of Honour
Yeah, Castro has spent a fortune, but it is his job at least :p

While you have better odds opening packs of course, the chances are still ridiculously low. I got CR7 from one of those 81+ upgrade packs (and was absolutely stunned).

TOTY Kane down to 1.5m already, pretty cheap...

Caporegime
I don't know much about him but he seems to be a bit of a lapdog for EA and goes to all of their events so I'm surprised they don't fix his packs to make it look like the pack weight is higher than it is.

Edit: Market is rising fast now, Icon prices have jumped back up lol

Associate
The 87 Del Piero has the better work rates, he's meant to be one of the best around that sort of price.

Cheers, didn't realise they had different work rates. Settled on a 91 Hagi for 760k on bid as I wanted to keep a reserve of coins for trading.

Man of Honour
I don't know much about him but he seems to be a bit of a lapdog for EA and goes to all of their events so I'm surprised they don't fix his packs to make it look like the pack weight is higher than it is.

Edit: Market is rising fast now, Icon prices have jumped back up lol

He seems very critical of EA in fairness (but it's hard not to be). You have to take what he says with a pinch of salt though as he makes a very good living from being mad at FIFA and EA.

Caporegime
Yeah, couldn't really work that out. He was telling his viewers to leave the pack opening to him and save their money because the pack weight would be lower than usual. I can't imagine that's the kind of PR EA would really want during one of their most profitable promotions of the year.

Permabanned
Guys really struggling with this Fifa the other half got me a ps4 pro for christmas so I have switched from an Xbox fifa 17 to this.

Around 2 weeks in and playing like pants. Managed to get to Div 6 but I am getting hammered. My players just run past without making tackles.

Really not enjoying it :( it's rock hard to defend.

Screenshot_20180115_214918.png

Caporegime
Almost tempted to come back to try that TOTY Kane card but don't have the coins for him anyway, few people saying he's now the best ST in the game, not surprised with 99 positioning, finishing, reactions, composure, heading and strength with also 98 shot power, ball control and stamina lol. Watched Marshall's review of him and he's not even that good at the game but it's obvious how good the card is.

Back
Top Bottom