*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Soldato
I have a few "spare" Just Eat accounts and they have emailed me some discount codes to be used by midnight Saturday night 31st March. I won't be using all of them so here is a spare one....

03J7-9TJX

EDIT: 25% off HBG8-3J0H

First come first served.

Last edited:
Associate
Believe the offer only works once per household.

"This offer can only be redeemed once per household on a first come first served basis. If a member applies for the offer from the same household as an already successful purchase, it will be declined."

Soldato
OP
Hardly use Just Eat these days. Always cheaper to just go round an do a collection. No delivery fee or rip off "service charge" plus most of the local unclean places have deals and collection offers which you can't get on Just Eat.

Man of Honour
Hardly use Just Eat these days. Always cheaper to just go round an do a collection. No delivery fee or rip off "service charge" plus most of the local unclean places have deals and collection offers which you can't get on Just Eat.

have you checked www.foodhub.co.uk to see if any of your local places are on there? there's no service charge and a lot of the take aways do 10-15% off, what costs me £12.20 on JE only costs £10.18 on FH

Caporegime
have you checked www.foodhub.co.uk to see if any of your local places are on there? there's no service charge and a lot of the take aways do 10-15% off, what costs me £12.20 on JE only costs £10.18 on FH
It’s good that there’s so much competition now with the likes of JE, UE, food hub and deliveroo. Eventually they’ll all start having to cut costs to steal a march and it will become even cheaper.

Man of Honour
It’s good that there’s so much competition now with the likes of JE, UE, food hub and deliveroo. Eventually they’ll all start having to cut costs to steal a march and it will become even cheaper.

i dont have uber eats or deliveroo round here :/ i only order a delivery if ive been drinking though, like LeeUK i prefer to collect to get a better deal ;)

Soldato
OP

First I've heard of it but just checked it and one of my regular pizza shops are on it so I'm going to order for collection later and get 10% off. :)

No Deliveroo or Ubereats here, or any deliveries from chain places like KFC, Poppa John's, etc.

Back
Top Bottom