The iOS11 Thread

Associate
11.3 is out.

Seems to take ages to open apps on a iPhone 8 Plus since updating...

Thanks. Downloaded. And the opposite is true with my iPhone 6 (none “S”) its twice as fast (before touching any settings). Ive Just run geek-bench and got 1553 Single core, 2673 multi core (thats from 835/1392 before upgrade). Not only that, but its faster than the normal score for iPhone 6, both single and multi. I hope it stays this way, as now and again, for whatever’s reason, i sometimes used to get high bench-marks, then would go back to the low 835/1392. apps load much quicker too, and third party, so its not just the bench mark.

They are the battery readings i have. 96% “your battery is currently supporting peak performance “

Tony.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'll take a guess and say they're waiting for MacOS 10.13.4

/edit - perhaps not. I'm really looking forward to this finally arriving.

Hopefully this means it'll ship in 11.4 and I assume 10.13.5 along with hopefully AirPlay 2 support.

I'm looking forward to this a well. This should've been included when they first debuted Continuity support between iOS and macOS.

Caporegime
Have you checked to see the battery management setting is activated? I might be wrong but I think I read somewhere that it's not switched on by default after the update.

Deleted member 138126

D

Deleted member 138126

My WiFi on IPad seems worse with this latest update. Keep getting dropouts and need to turn the WiFi off and on to get it to work properly.
You haven’t got UniFi WiFi by any chance? There’s a known issue with Apple devices.

Deleted member 138126

D

Deleted member 138126

I haven't had any problems either, but a couple of weeks ago UBNT rolled back to an older firmware (if you had logged into the Unifi console you would've seen a downgrade button next to the APs). It was related to an issue with Apple devices. Since then there has been a new version released, which I've already updated to, also no problems.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ubiquiti/comments/87y71e/apacpro_downgrade/

Commissario
I haven't had any problems either, but a couple of weeks ago UBNT rolled back to an older firmware (if you had logged into the Unifi console you would've seen a downgrade button next to the APs). It was related to an issue with Apple devices. Since then there has been a new version released, which I've already updated to, also no problems.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ubiquiti/comments/87y71e/apacpro_downgrade/
Interesting, thanks. Both my APs are running 3.9.19.8123 and there's no option to update - I guess my Gateway (5.5.20) needs an update first.

Deleted member 138126

D

Deleted member 138126

Sounds like you need to update UniFi. My APs and switches are at 3.9.27.8537.

Back
Top Bottom