Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII

Soldato
Finally... BR from a proper developer, offering an option to PUBG and Gingerbreadnite.
You are kidding right? Developers don't get any more proper than the creators of Unreal games and one of the most advanced and widely used engine technologies.

Soldato
5v5 to accommodate the dead franchise. Not sure on this it's sad to see cod flop so hard. I'm still scarred for life with all the futuristic tripe it's just not fun.

Soldato
You are kidding right? Developers don't get any more proper than the creators of Unreal games and one of the most advanced and widely used engine technologies.

Sorry, I didn't make the sarcasm obvious enough. What I meant to say was - this offers an option to poorly optimised buggy graphically dire PUBG and gingerbread cartoon childrens game Fortnite. Bluehole are a joke and Fortnite isn't a serious/competitive game (albeit very well made), BO4 may offer a decent alternative to PUBG, as it's coming from a massively experienced big game developer.

Caporegime
OP
Sorry, I didn't make the sarcasm obvious enough. What I meant to say was - this offers an option to poorly optimised buggy graphically dire PUBG and gingerbread cartoon childrens game Fortnite. Bluehole are a joke and Fortnite isn't a serious/competitive game (albeit very well made), BO4 may offer a decent alternative to PUBG, as it's coming from a massively experienced big game developer.

Hmmmmm

Soldato
So, PUBG isn't poorly optimised and/or Fortnite isn't a childrens game - which is it?
PUBG absolutely is poorly optimised. It's a victim of it's own success. Fortnite has a cartoonish art style, but that doesn't make it a children's game. Children's game suggests simplified mechanics, and while the game is hugely accessible the skill ceiling is still high.

Soldato
PUBG absolutely is poorly optimised. It's a victim of it's own success. Fortnite has a cartoonish art style, but that doesn't make it a children's game. Children's game suggests simplified mechanics, and while the game is hugely accessible the skill ceiling is still high.

You, a gingerbread man, surrounded by other gingerbread men or superheroes, jump off a flying bus into a cartoon world, it's definitely not the most grown up of games is it? However, the skill ceiling is high, I'm not denying that.

Caporegime
OP
You, a gingerbread man, surrounded by other gingerbread men or superheroes, jump off a flying bus into a cartoon world, it's definitely not the most grown up of games is it? However, the skill ceiling is high, I'm not denying that.

Are you 16 or under?

Genuinely curious as I'm not sure a well balanced adult would talk like that, it's important for assessing your posts.

Soldato
Are you 16 or under?

Genuinely curious as I'm not sure a well balanced adult would talk like that, it's important for assessing your posts.

Was that really a poor attempt at a cringey insult over an internet forum? Give it a rest, you know the answer to that question.

I have an opinion, just like you and everyone else. I think Fortnite is a childish game, I don't see why that concept is so hard to grasp? If your opinion differs, fair enough, but who cares?!

Caporegime
OP
Was that really a poor attempt at a cringey insult over an internet forum? Give it a rest, you know the answer to that question.

I have an opinion, just like you and everyone else. I think Fortnite is a childish game, I don't see why that is so hard to grasp? If your opinion differs, who cares?!

No, it was a genuine question, I don't many adults that talk like that about video games.

Soldato
I have an opinion, just like you and everyone else. I think Fortnite is a childish game, I don't see why that concept is so hard to grasp? If your opinion differs, fair enough, but who cares?!
You must realise your opinion insults adult Fortnite players. You don't like the art style, that's fine, just don't tell people it's a children's game. You'll get a reaction, and if that's essentially all you're after then we're done here. Childish I can agree with, but a game for children it is not.

Soldato
You must realise your opinion insults adult Fortnite players. You don't like the art style, that's fine, just don't tell people it's a children's game. You'll get a reaction, and if that's essentially all you're after then we're done here. Childish I can agree with, but a game for children it is not.

Fair enough if you disagree with me, that's your opinion, you're entitled to it. If my opinion of Fortnite being a childrens game insults some of the playerbase or members of this forum, then you need to live with it, because it's not going to change - after all it's my opinion.

Don
Fair enough if you disagree with me, that's your opinion, you're entitled to it. If my opinion of Fortnite being a childrens game insults some of the playerbase or members of this forum, then you need to live with it, because it's not going to change - after all it's my opinion.

So if you made Fortnite into looking like "real life" it would no longer be a kids game? What are your thoughts on Broken Sword style games or Crackdown? I wouldn't deem them to be of a kid nature but they certainly use similar art. Anyway, completely digressing off the subject that is COD.

Soldato
Does this make Conkers Bad Fur day a children's game? I like to consider myself pretty decent when it comes to shooters but Fortnite is incredibly hard for anyone to just come in do well at.

With relation to BLOPS this will be a pass from me, I'll just hold tight and hope for the best with BF:V.

Soldato
Holy QSing, batman! Saw it some QSing in one of the previous posts and it's just ridiculous. Looks like BO2 QSing is back.
I'm definitely disappointed with this game. I'll probably pick it up but not at launch. No campaign and I don't like Zombies, so £50 for MP and BR is a bit much really.

QSing vid is here. My bad. Saw it on another forum.

Caporegime
OP
Holy QSing, batman! Saw it some QSing in one of the previous posts and it's just ridiculous. Looks like BO2 QSing is back.
I'm definitely disappointed with this game. I'll probably pick it up but not at launch. No campaign and I don't like Zombies, so £50 for MP and BR is a bit much really.

QSing vid is here. My bad. Saw it on another forum.

Thuder said sniping was like BO3, but that clip is from a sniper clan lol, so expect that to be like that.

Back
Top Bottom