Detroit: Become Human (PS4 exclusive)

Soldato
Think I'll be getting this - I really enjoyed the demo, and I usually really like the games from this developer...

£52.00 on the PSN :eek: Can't believe how expensive gaming has gotten on the consoles :p

Anyone know when it gets unlocked on the PSN?

Soldato
Just remembered this tech demo from 2012, it looked so technically impressive at the time. I seem to recall that at that point QD weren't intending on turning it into a full game either.

Associate
Can’t wait for this tomorrow! Expecting it to maybe the most visually impressive PS4 pro game to date if the hdr is done well. Purposefully staying away from any YouTube or digitalfoundry videos.

Soldato
played for a solid 6 hours last night on experienced mode - It really has grabbed me, superb story telling. I really feel so tense playing this and that any wrong decision could significantly impact a character.

Soldato
played for a solid 6 hours last night on experienced mode - It really has grabbed me, superb story telling. I really feel so tense playing this and that any wrong decision could significantly impact a character.

Is that like a difficulty mode.

What kind of things would it change, reaction button time?

Associate
Just something to mention but my character died in the first act but now he’s back again? Is this a flaw in the game or is this set before the first act? Bit disappointed if death doesn’t = death like until Dawn?

Associate
PS4 pro might not be the most powerful but it’s gfx top Xbox X and pc this gen. Goes to show it’s ultimately the game’s rather than horsepower.

Caporegime
Completed one play through earlier. Really enjoyed it though I found Connors story far more compelling than Kara or Marcus.

Is there any ending that explains
who/what Amanda is?

She seems to be some sort of program than a real person/android

Soldato
Good for you.

Example of frustration:

Done most of the bloke who dismantles androids... when the quick time events start they seem twice as fast as all the earlier ones(I'm on the hardest difficulty like), the ps4 pad is hopeless imo, the sticks are far to loose which causes frustration as they aren't accurate for me(big hands maybe). When I go back to replay chapter it didn't create one checkpoint.

Quantum Dreams or whatever were in my top 3 best developers, the Indigo Prophecy was a 10/10 game, Heavy Rain 9/10, Two Souls 8/10 and Detroit is the sloppiest so far, 6/10 because of the graphics and acting. It reminds me of Dragons Lair on the laser disc, instead of a cartoon more realistic graphics but a very sloppy release which wasn't play tested properly or problems fixed. Seems to be a trend, sloppy games or just boring ones alah God of War.

Back to a 7 year old game that is done properly but most people just give up because of the difficulty, Dark Souls REMASTERED 10/10 no question, you die it's your fault not problems with clumsy and pointless button pressing. Indigo Prophecy was so much better for some reason.

Soldato
My wife pretty much one shot this game with the good ending as her first ending. It looks pretty but from what I was watching it's full of QTE's as it's main gameplay with the other half being investigating objects...

Back
Top Bottom