To replay The Witcher 3 in NG+?

Soldato
But does it have boobs in? :p

There are no boobies in the game, at least not that I saw. You did have to picklock a horses rear end though, which was weird. Does that do anything for you? :p

Have patches improved the game? I stayed away as remember reviews said there were lots of bugs, glitches, and dodgy Gfx. Have these now all been fixed?

They certainly have, they have really spent a lot of time fixing the game, there is also some DLC coming this month too, so looking forward to that!

Associate
OP
Gonna pick Kingdom Come Deliverance up tomoz. Will let you know what I think: no idea what to expect really so will keep an open mind.

Soldato
Not yet, I’m still quit early on in the game. But nothing has jumped out at me at all. Struggling to find the motivation to put it back on tbh.

I would at least try to get as far as the baron quests (really isn't that far). Tbh I don't think any other game has come close to creating a fully realiaised world. White orchid is just a tutorial area.

Associate
OP
Picked KCD up today so will give it a blast later.

Witcher 3 took me ages to get into as did HZD and GOW. I find only Naughty Dog AAA’s instantly grab me and R* too.

Soldato
Hope you enjoy it :) I find you have to be patient with it, it has a lot to offer.

I just cleared White Orchard in TW3 and began some Velen quests, next stop... off to see the Bloody Baron :D

Associate
Almost finished Witcher 3 on new game plus. I had my doubts about continued interest but I have mostly done different quests this time. Same combat type though and only increased difficulty by 1.

I don't get through a lot of games due to lack of time so maybe I would have been better off trying something different.

Associate
OP
Played probably about 4 hours of KCD today and really enjoyed it. Need to just try to get engrossed in the world and I think it might be really good. Seems quite deep Mechanically which is good.

Caporegime
Still going strong with my Witcher 3, 80 hours and counting. I've skipped ahead a bit and journeyed to Toussaint to get the new mutation powers before I've even finished the main game.

Associate
OP
Still going strong with my Witcher 3, 80 hours and counting. I've skipped ahead a bit and journeyed to Toussaint to get the new mutation powers before I've even finished the main game.

Are you playing on PS4 pro in HDR? Interested to hear what ppl say about the draw distances and hdr implementation as played it before pro and my sammy ks8000 tv.

Soldato

I loved my first play through of Witcher 3, but I feel my second play through so far is much better, purely because I know all the mechanics, and how to execute parts of the game for maximum effect. The game really is a master piece.

Associate
OP
I loved my first play through of Witcher 3, but I feel my second play through so far is much better, purely because I know all the mechanics, and how to execute parts of the game for maximum effect. The game really is a master piece.

Just need it to go bk in the sale again now!’

Back
Top Bottom