** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Associate
will say, plan slightly a head when putting together . Get the board in! then Case port cables plugged in. any Fans and rads slotted in and cabled up. If your PSU is modular , get the cables in position and then Drives installed and connected. Get cable management sorted then add the PSU.

I pretty much did the opp and was a bit of a pain!

Sweet build mate. Thanks for the heads up :)

Soldato
@orbitalwalsh did you change the tubing on a be quiet aio or is that a separate pump/block you can buy?

Had a spare , so got my wife to unscrew the smaller old compression fittings ( OMG they can on tight!) and replaced with 13/10" which happens to the the max bore size of the compression fitting and used a rather fancy alphacool Rad that had multiple fill ports that make AIO much easier to fill up and drain!!

you can buy the larger version ( pretty much the same but has fill port and pump mounted 90 degrees by its self... OCUK had a few in stock last month but gone ..

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £55.69 (includes shipping: £8.70)

if you know what your doing, you can replace the pump with a more powerful version

Alphacool DC-LT 3600 ceramic

Associate
Done. Made a few compromises here and there but overall the case was easy to work with.

I'm happy with the end result although I may re-think my tubing.

Also dipping my toes into the dark world of RGB.... "let there be light" (to keep me awake at night!)

Soldato
Done. Made a few compromises here and there but overall the case was easy to work with.

I'm happy with the end result although I may re-think my tubing.

Also dipping my toes into the dark world of RGB.... "let there be light" (to keep me awake at night!)

Looks good, but thought ram should be in slots ( empty/ populated/ empty /populated )

Associate
Looks good, but thought ram should be in slots ( empty/ populated/ empty /populated )

Thanks mate. About the ram, you're spot on. I was playing around with config and couldn't bring myself to reseat them before taking pics (undoing two thumb screws was a bit much). Half hoping that no one would notice but that would be a stretch around these parts! :D:D

Soldato
Thanks mate. About the ram, you're spot on. I was playing around with config and couldn't bring myself to reseat them before taking pics (undoing two thumb screws was a bit much). Half hoping that no one would notice but that would be a stretch around these parts! :D:D

pics looks stunning, more worries if you were going to get issues etc :)

love alpha's frosted tubing !

Soldato
I dremelled the case to get in my 360mm rad in the rear.

2018-07-10%2010.04.56%20%28Custom%29%20%281%29.jpg

I would like to see the other side of this ? how you got the barbs through ? did you cut the case to get them through, I was thinking of doing this myself to my case, then I could get a 360mm in the top instead of a 240mm, the restriction at the moment is the barbs stopping me from putting a 360mm in the top, the other issue with how you have it, is you cant have push pull on the fans.

I took my hard drive cage out as I only have 1 x3.5mm hard drive, I screwed it to the back of the cable hiding bracket thingy !, only had to modify that a bit due to the length of my PSU, I could get the hard drive in with no problem, but couldnt get the power cable in, so had to slide the hard drive up slightly to the bigger holes and use some washers to stop the screws from falling through, even then, the power connector for the drive is beyond a tight fit, I wanted to get rid of the cage because of all these damn corsair RGB and fan controller boxes, I had wires everywhere, so just ended up sticking them to the back out of the way, still looks a bit of a mess, but better than it was, 2 sets of wires going to different junction boxes for every fan, that 8 fans, 16 sets of wires, I ended up making them into looms just using some electrical tape and trying to keep them away from the back of the motherboard.

2cdhm6h.jpg

2wg8175.jpg

mcgs51.jpg

2ymyw5j.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
so i recieved my white case and everything was cool with it no damage in transit just waiting on the riser plates to come back in stock so i can finish it.
Are these still due for end of this month? as i have seen on casekings there not in stock till the 18th of august onwards

Back
Top Bottom