** Official Mayhems Development Log **

Soldato
Thinking of adding in aurora silver booster into my pastel blue .

Any thoughts, recommendations?

Quite willing to tear down the loop and clean it after if it doesn't work out so don't really see the harm.

Aurora isn't build for 24/7 running. Unless your taking the PC to a lan for the weekend and happy stripping everything down after I wouldn't bother.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Does anyone have any experience with the Mayhem's 240mm radiators that are sold on OCUK?

And do they come with the Blitz Part 2 kit as some websites suggest?

Hi,

I know I answered you in the other thread but this will help others when buying. The Mayhems radiator is just the radiator and does not include the blitz kit as this was a deal when buying through Mayhems website.

Associate
OP
Hit up our new Youtube Channel , were we are starting to give users the real information they need :).
Lets start with our Intro Video to our new channel

Then onto Biocide + and Inhibitor + and why it is so different to any thing on the market. Perfect for Alu, Copper, Brass, Cos2 lasers, CNC systems and so much more.

p.s spot the pug and spelling mistakes on purpose haha.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Ah you see this is why i took the time to do some courses on it all. Mayhems is considered a down stream user and all though were fully REACH complaint our MSDS / SDS is lower down the scale and since we ship less than 1 tonne of individual products our information is lucky enough to reflect this.

It all so helps we have registered and are the only company in the water cooling industry (our industry) who has registered our biocides and had them approved. This makes me smile big time. What you need to keep in mind though is were using what is allready out there and just adjusting it to our needs.

Imagine 1 tonne of 15 ml bottles... that is a awful lot.

Last edited:
Associate
I am in the middle of a new build and planning on using Mayhems Pastel White + Mayhems dyes to match the build theme. I did some test mixing to achieve the desired color.

- Left glass bottle is Mayhems Pastel White + Emerald Green dye + Yellow Dye
- Right glass bottle is Mayhems Pastel White + Purple dye + Deep Red dye

When the fluid is left for a few hours, some segregation appears to take place, probably some solids floating on the top. This is happening in both the mixtures. It is quite worrying for me. In the past I have used Mayhem's Pastel White but without any dyes, which was ok. Can someone help with this? Will this mean that my blocks will clog up pretty quickly or is it something normal? Thanks

42932848114_a57aa4f00c_c.jpg

Associate
OP
@faheemrazzaq

That is normal. When just using white it is perfected to stay up, when adding dyes it changes the molecular structure of the base components. It will not harm your system and will work perfectly fine. Mayhems Pastel and IDC are the only nano fluid which are real nano coolants and were gravity will effect the White you see in it.

Associate
OP
Yes you'll need additive with just H20.

If you use the Biocide + and inhibitor + yes they are fine.

biocide extreme will change red, orange and yellow dyes but fine with blue and UV Yellow / green

Back
Top Bottom