Friday Night Gaming [PS4 & PC] :)

Caporegime
Good afternoon all, some of you may be aware of our FG GTA Fridays which have been a raging success and are always immense fun but we're also looking for more folks for other games.

The majority of us are 30+ but we have a few youngsters too, we mainly play Overwatch (primarily ranked) Destiny 2 (we smash out all the raids every reset, no prestige mode yet), Fortnite, CoD, Rainbow 6 is gaining traction, and whatever else takes our fancy. We're all helpful people, very relaxed and although we have a few sweaty tryhards, we take the mick out of them more than anything. We play for fun and if we win that's a bonus and we actually do quite well without lumping pressure on everyone.

There are no commitments, we have a calendar on our forum (link in signature) which people can use to create events and sign up for other peoples' events.

Quite a few on here have played with us, maybe they'll pop in and say a word or two about what we're like (tags to follow).

My PSN is D-i-d-d-u-m-S so feel free to chuck me a friend request and I'm sure a few others will add their PSN IDs to this thread too so if I'm not online you have a few other options.

Honestly FG is one of the best gaming communities around, there's no tension, no drama, everyone's just relaxed and helpful. Would be great to have a few more members :)

Thanks for reading!

@Greboth @antijoke @biron_w @Tefal @Maccy @Uther (do you have a PS4? can't remember) @G-MAN2004 @Schizo @bloodiedathame @McBain @GazzaGarratt @RoboCod @dhill @Downsy

Last edited:
Associate
No commitments? I'm guessing you guys aren't a clan of sorts then and more just casual gamers with their own forums?

While I've thought about joining your past GTA nights, I guess I've always shy'ed away from it.

I'd say its a unique family of gamers we have there and only when you get chatting and playing with some of us it all makes sense. We're much more than a forum. Its a whole community does games, meet ups, game nights, video montages, quizzes, stream stuff, charity stuff, for FGers aswell as Charities and all other general life stuff. We encourage anyone to get involved in any or all of it.

All for fun. That's what it's all about at the end of the day. Hope you pop by and say hi :D

Last edited:
Soldato
No commitments? I'm guessing you guys aren't a clan of sorts then and more just casual gamers with their own forums?

While I've thought about joining your past GTA nights, I guess I've always shy'ed away from it.

It's all just about having fun on there. They're a decent bunch. GTA nights are hilarious as well .

Soldato
Good afternoon all, some of you may be aware of our FG GTA Fridays which have been a raging success and are always immense fun but we're also looking for more folks for other games.
Hrm only have GTA5 on PC and I've only ever played it on single player. Tempted to get it for PS4 now seeing as it's on offer - my Rockstar ID means my saves/items will transfer across from PC, right?

Signed up.

Last edited:
Soldato

The majority of us are 30+ but we have a few youngsters too, we mainly play Overwatch (primarily ranked) Destiny 2 (we smash out all the raids every reset, no prestige mode yet), Fortnite, CoD, Rainbow 6 is gaining traction, and whatever else takes our fancy. We're all helpful people, very relaxed and although we have a few sweaty tryhards, we take the mick out of them more than anything. We play for fun and if we win that's a bonus and we actually do quite well without lumping pressure on everyone.

There are no commitments, we have a calendar on our forum (link in signature) which people can use to create events and sign up for other peoples' events.

Quite a few on here have played with us, maybe they'll pop in and say a word or two about what we're like (tags to follow).

My PSN is D-i-d-d-u-m-S so feel free to chuck me a friend request and I'm sure a few others will add their PSN IDs to this thread too so if I'm not online you have a few other options.

Honestly FG is one of the best gaming communities around, there's no tension, no drama, everyone's just relaxed and helpful. Would be great to have a few more members :)

Thanks for reading!

@Greboth @antijoke @biron_w @Tefal @Maccy @Uther (do you have a PS4? can't remember) @G-MAN2004 @Schizo @bloodiedathame @McBain @GazzaGarratt @RoboCod @Psymonkee @dhill @Downsy @Psymonkee

Sounds pretty good - will check it out.

Being the same age range, and not up for any commitments, it would be nice to get back into MP with like-minded people; most of my PSN buddies play Division and nothing else :D

Soldato
One of us, one of us, one of us :p

I've not been the most active member this summer but I can't really add anything to Diddums OP. Years ago I used to be a lot more competitive in my gaming but I cba with that so much these days so it has been nice finding a similarly laid back group of gamers. In any group there are always some try hards though *cough* Crispy *cough* but you have to have someone to take the pee out of.

Associate
Diddums only drives pink cars. Make of that what you will.

PHiL xx

This is very true. All 4 of them :D

I literally only play fortnite on the PS4. Andybtsn

Time to pick up a new game then! Try it and see it, we'll be there to enjoy it with you :)

Hrm only have GTA5 on PC and I've only ever played it on single player. Tempted to get it for PS4 now seeing as it's on offer - my Rockstar ID means my saves/items will transfer across from PC, right?

I'm CaptConfusion on PSN. May have to change my settings tonight to allow requests, though.

Narj on Steam. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004609618

Come aboard then matey, lots of people that will add you so get involved on the GTA thread we have if you think of anything else we could try differently! I think you're correct about transferring your accounts too btw :p

Caporegime
OP
@Narj you're the hang glider dude aren't you? From the Christmas Jumper meet a few years ago? Or was that Creature, I can never remember. Anyway, GTAV is on sale atm, think it's £17 on PSN so you've got no excuse really. @Wat_Tyler is always looking for more PC players too so he'll probably add you on Steam.

@Scort I see you signed up already, well done :) A few of us take stats far too seriously but most of us just don't care, we play to have fun not to be l33t.

@Andybtsn I'll add you tonight or tomorrow or so, I love Fortnite too so it'll be good to have someone new to carry my sorry arse :D

Soldato
@Narj you're the hang glider dude aren't you? From the Christmas Jumper meet a few years ago? Or was that Creature, I can never remember. Anyway, GTAV is on sale atm, think it's £17 on PSN so you've got no excuse really. @Wat_Tyler is always looking for more PC players too so he'll probably add you on Steam.

Yep that's me mate. I'll get it downloaded, good job I have a 2TB drive in the PS4 given the crazy update sizes - maybe it'll install by some time next week! :)

Soldato
I think you're correct about transferring your accounts too btw :p

I'm not sure it works that way. I started this game on PS4 again today to gain access to MP and I believe my character on PS4 is different to my character on PC. @Narj Unless you transferred your character between PC and PS4, you might need to start over. I think you also can't transfer characters anymore.

Soldato
I'm not sure it works that way. I started this game on PS4 again today to gain access to MP and I believe my character on PS4 is different to my character on PC. @Narj Unless you transferred your character between PC and PS4, you might need to start over. I think you also can't transfer characters anymore.
Yep you're right. No sharing or transferring which makes you wonder why you can link accounts in the first place.

It's ok, I'm ready and set up for multiplayer now on both platforms.

Last edited:
Associate
Never mind all that, just concentrate on no swearing over Diddums in every single race. We fail when he wins

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Never mind all that, just concentrate on over Diddums in every single race. We fail when he wins
So this is on for PS4 tomorrow night then? Who does the invites?

Bit weird playing on PS4, I'd got used to playing with PS4 controller on PC, but using gyro for aiming. Just using the right stick sucks donkey balls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom