case for 420 aio

Associate
hi I currently have the Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro, I want a change of case to something smaller and lighter if possible with better air flow, must be able to accommodate a 420 aio

Soldato
hi I currently have the Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro, I want a change of case to something smaller and lighter if possible with better air flow, must be able to accommodate a 420 aio

Hi I was looked for a new lighter weight PC case with full tempered glass, 1 or 2 5.25 inch drive bays and put 2.5/3.5 inch SSD/HDDs into back side panel, thought Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro V2 looked very nice and could be one I am looked for but didn't realised it weighted 14kg which was very heavy but bit lighter than Phanteks Enthoo's 17.9kg. I read many Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro V2 reviews, very good case with plenty of airflow but pity about the weight unfortunately. :(

You could look at Thermaltake cases like Core X31 that has 2x 5.25 drive bays and can use 420mm AIO/fans on top of case, lighter weight at 8.8kg, has plenty of airflow.

https://www.thermaltake.com/Chassis...97/Core_X31_Tempered_Glass_Edition/design.htm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom