*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Diablo 3 rumour has resurfaced apparently Forbes leaked the release of the eternal edition for the switch, please let it be true this time :D
It would suit the platform well but I could not justify spending £50-60 on it as I've had it on multiple platforms already. Wonder how it will work away from a Network as seasons require a constant internet connection I think?

Can't wait for the next full Diablo game. They have learnt a lot with D3

Soldato
I thought so, so i took the plunge. Mario is the game i wanted aswell.

Looks like i picked a good time to get one...Diablo 3 confirmed as coming out this Autumn.

Soldato
The Eternal collection contains all of the DLC and Switch exclusive content so I guess it's a full priced game. If we can get it for £40 then that's not too bad. If it's more like £49.99 then I'll wait. I played it when it first came out on PC but didn't complete the campaign but really enjoyed what I played. I gather the game is much improved now. Great news though that such a massive player like Blizzard are bringing stuff to the console.

Soldato
The image quality doesn't look great on D3 :( I imagine they are making major sacrifices to be able to run at 60fps or Something? Gets demanding in end game rifts with loads on the screen.

Soldato
The image quality doesn't look great on D3 :( I imagine they are making major sacrifices to be able to run at 60fps or Something? Gets demanding in end game rifts with loads on the screen.

I bet it be fine, its an 6 year old game which also came out on the PS3 and Xbox 360. The Switch will have enough power to deal with it.

Soldato
Regardless of price, D3 will be a day one for me even though thought I’ve played it to death on console and PC.

Just the idea of having the portability of a switch a game such as D3 has already sold it to me!

Soldato
I've just downloading it , any good ?

Also I'm getting the new Samsung tab s4 next week so going to be getting a usb-c to hdmi adapter so I can book it up to the tv , would this not work with the switch, albeit just being put on the screen at 720p ?

Back
Top Bottom