Getting Old.

Soldato
Starting to thin on top yet hair is starting to sprout out the ears and nose. Eyebrows also getting bushy and I'm finding I need to shave every day when once I could get away with once a week. :(

Caporegime
Underneath my eyes is the only place starting to show my age. Tried countless eye creams and crap trying to sort it. It's probably a lost cause. :o

Soldato
Anyone else in their mid-forties get the odd rogue eyebrow hair? You know, the one that's much longer than the others and refuses to lie down?

Soldato
I'm only 32 and the nose hair is already driving me mad. Thankfully the ear hair hasn't set in yet. I definitely have more forehead than I used to though. I blame my daughter for that.

Soldato
The bigger thing to annoy me in the last few years is now needing to wear glasses to read stuff and see my mobile phone or to do any other close up work :mad:

I never needed to wear glasses before in my life...

Soldato
33 here. Nose hairs are now becoming a thing so ive resorted to pulling them out if they become a problem. I've also been thinning on the crown only for the last 12-18 months, no receding hairline, just thinning on top.

At first i was all beat up about it but I think Ive now come to terms with it

Bar

Bar

Soldato
Anyone else in their mid-forties get the odd rogue eyebrow hair? You know, the one that's much longer than the others and refuses to lie down?

Ive had those since I was 30 - one day perfectly normal eyebrows, next day 5 monster 1" hairs that suddenly stand out perpendicular to my face, and also seem 4 times thicker just in case they cant be seen across the room

Soldato
As I'm getting older I seem to be getting haired, my chest hair has gone wild and I've started to grow hair at top of my arms/shoulders...

Luckily the Turkish barber takes care of my eyebrows, nose and ear hair. My beard just explodes by it's self.

If I want to look under 25 mind I just gave to shave and instantly look about 12...

Soldato
Genetics have been kind to me with my head, I still have a full head of hair despite every other male in my family seemingly being bald by the time they hit 35.

Nose hair is a problem, and I have noticed the odd stray long eyebrow hair.

I do have quite a bit of grey, however I have yet to see a man that has dyed his hair whilst managing to keep the illusion up that he hasn't. So I choose to let nature take its course with this.

Soldato
I'm almost 29 and already have to constantly pluck nose hair and got a few extra long eye brow hairs that I have to snip off. Luckily haven't noticed ear hair yet.

I also have a thick head of hair but can only grow a patchy beard!

No grey hairs yet either

Man of Honour
Drink more water. It helped me. Those creams are useless.

The Polish word for water, is woda, which is not far off wódka, (vodka), that may help the bags under your eyes.
I’ve been drinking vodka since 1974, when I switched from Scotch, and I have to be fair, my bags could be a lot worse.
Plus I can’t remember the last time that I had a hangover.

Soldato
The Polish word for water, is woda, which is not far off wódka, (vodka), that may help the bags under your eyes.
I’ve been drinking vodka since 1974, when I switched from Scotch, and I have to be fair, my bags could be a lot worse.
Plus I can’t remember the last time that I had a hangover.

Funnily enough I also drink vodka so I think you're on to something

Caporegime
Really quite sad my hair is thinning at 33.
Think I'd look completely stupid with none.

It's only thing that really gets to me.
More knowing that my gf is Fond of Hair.
She says love me whatever.

Man of Honour
Really quite sad my hair is thinning at 33.
Think I'd look completely stupid with none.

It's only thing that really gets to me.
More knowing that my gf is Fond of Hair.
She says love me whatever.
One piece of advice I would give is is to just cut it short or even eventually shave it off rather than try to cover up any baldness. Covering it up is a sign of insecurity and that's far less attractive to your g/f than shaved hair.

Caporegime
One piece of advice I would give is is to just cut it short or even eventually shave it off rather than try to cover up any baldness. Covering it up is a sign of insecurity and that's far less attractive to your g/f than shaved hair.

What makes me anxious is she always wanted me to keep it long (but it looks ridiculous)
Covering it up never works I agree

So I keep it short. And that will have to get shorter as time goes on I guess.
Eventually it will all have to come off. That ring of Hair round the side with nothing in top looks worse to me than nothing at all.

I suppose it's good that my biggest worry in life is this. Maybe technology/medicine will solve it in time

Back
Top Bottom