Xbox One X

Soldato
We’re they not banning people buying elsewhere or was that something else. ?

I’m happy with whatever ends up on game pass. Will do me fine.....
no that was the spam the enter button brute force until it goes through method, which Microsoft did not take kindly too.

I used ye olde VPN enabled on router and pay on Revolut, that service seems to be suspended now with countries in financial turmoil :(

Ultimate edition has already preloaded some parts on my PC and Xbox.

Got Gampass but its usually £15 for each piece of DLC so that's why I went for UE.
Car Pass
VIP
Expansion 1
Expansion 2

Last edited:

ljt

ljt

Soldato
Is there any reason you didn't go the plug and play route?

I ask because I used to use them in the 360 days. I don't know what they are like today.

Mainly because I already had some around really. Plus you can get more flexibility with your own chargeable ones as you can get higher capacity than the plug and play kit.

Soldato
Digital should be way cheaper but MS & Sony prefer to keep the prices sky high & cut out the retailers to maximise profits.

If they wanted to undercut retail they could, but the respective platform holders known that physical retail channels are still fairly vital for sales, promotions and of course, selling the actual hardware.

Associate
I've used eneloops and plug and play. Whilst the eneloops last longer, they tend to not utilise the battery meter on the xbox as well. It quickly goes into medium level and then stays there for ages and then suddenly shows as empty. The official plug and play uses the meter more normally, but doesnt last as long. Personally I prefer the plug and play as I can get a better idea of when its going to be empty and just plug the cable in without taking the back off. There is also another advantage in that the eneloop pros are quite a bit heavier. Subtle difference but I prefer a lighter controller.

EDIT: Plug and play = play and charge :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom