• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Turing RTX 2080 Ti Owners Thread

Soldato
I won't get to do anything with it until after work, and I'll just be fitting it and testing tonight to make sure I can safely sell on my 1070s tomorrow. There's probably a lot better pics of RTX2080Tis out there already and my build while performant isn't the cleanest of setups ;)

Caporegime
Everytime I look on the site mine is ordered from, the date goes further forward. I have gone from the 27th September, the 5th October, the 14th October, the 20th October and now the 30th October..... I aint looking anymore :mad:

Caporegime
Everytime I look on the site mine is ordered from, the date goes further forward. I have gone from the 27th September, the 5th October, the 14th October, the 20th October and now the 30th October..... I aint looking anymore :mad:

Seen one site in particular doing that, seems like when they get to within a few days it gets bumped up a few more days. May as well cancel and buy an OCUK 2080 ti PE. (profiteering edition). :p

Back
Top Bottom