FIFA 19

Man of Honour
Prime Rivaldo is really good but the fact he's one footed is pretty annoying. :( Selling him for a profit though so it was worth a shot.

Might just get Neymar and Mbappe and make a fairly strong team around them.

Associate
Anyone qualify for WL? The points needed is too big for the games I play during the week. It might be a once in a month appearance at this rate for me.
Although I'm happy enough with SB and Rivals

Same here, the DKT in 18 was perfect for a few games during the week and easy enough to qualify for WL. The same amount of matches in Rival Div 5 gets me nowhere near the amount required. Will need to build and get up a division or 2 to get more WL entry points for each game.

Soldato
Once you qualify though it'll very easy to stay in, 11 wins and you're in the next time you want to be.

I've just set myself a modest goal of 6 wins each week for the WL, don't want to play it hardcore. Went 6-6 today which isn't bad considering I'm still very poor at the game,

Soldato
Can anybody tell me if share play is supported on the PS4 ? I’m probably only going to play with my brother online - I’m just hoping only one of us will have to buy it if it works.

Associate
Probably a little early for most but IF investing for POTM, surely got to be Hazard so I’m going balls deep on Xhaka and Cech as not many EPL 84 informs yet.

Pick them up now at approx 16k and i reckon you can double that once nearer the time.

Associate
built a nice little brazil team and obviously im using hulk with engine the guy is insane as im not that good every little helps

my dilemma though is i opened ten packs tonight to boost my coinage and pulled the following

one to watch higuian and sokratis do i keep these or flog them as every fifa higuian always seems to get a couple of informs and i dont want to regret selling him but then again the coins now would be nice lol

Soldato
built a nice little brazil team and obviously im using hulk with engine the guy is insane as im not that good every little helps

my dilemma though is i opened ten packs tonight to boost my coinage and pulled the following

one to watch higuian and sokratis do i keep these or flog them as every fifa higuian always seems to get a couple of informs and i dont want to regret selling him but then again the coins now would be nice lol

As you say Higuin does generally get a few TOTW’s so I’d keep him. Plus, there’s some really good defenders in Serie A, Juve Cb’s, Skriniar from Inter aswell :)
Sokratis I’d be more likely to sell if you’re desperate for coins :p

Back
Top Bottom